Shorts

Pete and Patrick were at home. Pete was changing in the bathroom, and Patrick was watching a show in the living room. Pete stepped out of the bathroom and flounced his way to Patrick.

This was odd, but was immediately made even more odd because of the fact that Pete was in short shorts.

Patrick turned his head to face a leg brought up to the couch.

"What the hell are you doing, Pete?" Patrick said, eyes wide, getting a face full of leg and crotch.

Pete smirked, took his leg off the couch, then answered.

"I felt like it, baby." he said.

Patrick furrowed his eyebrows.

"You know you don't have to do  that to get my attention." Patrick  said, eyes soft, knowing that Pete had to be doing some sort of attention thing.

"Sometimes I like to think that you like when I wear this." Pete said. "I like to show myself off to you too, sweetheart." he added.

Patrick didn't disagree with Pete's first point. "You do look pretty sexy with those on. Really shows off your legs, an that's my second favorite part of you." Patrick said.

"What's your first?" he said, smiling because he already knew the answer.

"Your manhood." Patrick replied. He bit his lower lip sexily. Pete could feel his shorts getting tight.

"Let me get out of these shorts. I knew those would get your attention, Patrick." he grinned mischievously.

"Damn it, you wanted the attention! I was freaking right." Patrick said, amused.

"And yet you got sucked in." Pete replied, his lower half bare and showing, including his erected member.

Patrick sighed. "What would you like me to do, handjob or blowjob?" he said.

"I think you would like this load, so blowjob." Pete said.

"Ok." Patrick said. Patrick got on the floor with Pete.

They got into position, and Patrick opened his mouth, ready for Pete's member to suck.

Pete put his member into Patrick's mouth, and let Patrick suck on it. He was close to letting some cum out into Patrick's mouth, he was sucking so right.

"Get ready, love. It's almost here." he purred. He dripped out some cum, then waited a moment before letting it all out.

Patrick tasted and swallowed it all. It was actually a little sweet, like Pete had planned all of this. He squeezed Pete's member a little, telling him that he had enough. Pete nodded at Patrick, accepting that he wanted to stop. Thankfully, he had no more cum left to give him. He then got himself off of Pete, and let him get up.

"Thanks for letting me do that." Pete said.

"No problem.  I like being your bitch sometimes." Patrick said, the sweet taste still in his mouth.

Pete kissed Patrick's forehead lovingly. "And you swallowed it too, how was it?" he said.

"It was sweeter than your usual loads, a nice change of pace." Patrick said.

"I thought you would like that." Pete said. "Ate quite a bit of fruit to make sure it was sweet for my sweetheart." Pete said.

"I love you." Patrick said, smiling. Pete was his favorite person, and was happy to be with him.