chapter 14

Please guys VOTE AND COMMENT...

If you don't believe in God then don't just remember one thing there is someone who is guiding us at every juncture of our lives so be a little grateful this is the least we all can do...

Happy Birthday

Shaira's POV

"Ayaan, why are you here with me when you didn't wanted to be with me in real" I said making a sad face and  folded my arms across my chest.

"Shaira you know this is not true! I really want to spend my whole day with you but what you want right now is something I am unable fulfill" Ayaan said looking at me but I refused to look at him.

From the past ten minutes we are arguing over this. At eight in the morning I got dressed up and wore a beautiful blue sundress which reached down my knees and has a boat neck which suited me perfectly. I paired it with my black flat bellies which has a bow in the center and is one of my favorite. When it comes to my hair, I didn't did much just wash them and let them down. I did all this hard work for Ayaan and even missed my college, will not be going to work today but he cannot listen to me once.

Its not like my demand is very unusual one its very normal, I just want to go to church as today is Thursday and every Thursday no matter what I go there. I want Ayaan to come with me, is it too much to ask for? 

"Ayaan if you don't want to go then don't I will not force you but I seriously want to go there. Take me there or else I am going to walk" I said having enough of this argument.

"Fine but you better not ask me to accompany you there" He said gritting his teeth and gripping the steer wheel so tightly that his knuckles turned white.

I didn't said anything as I know it is a sensitive topic for him. I remember he was telling me once that his mother was an ardent believer of God and she used to visit church every day, he use to accompany her too but when his mother died he started blaming God for taking away her mother. I can understand his pain but the point here is even if I want to share his grief then also I can't and it is better if I don't as it will be the last thing I want talk about when Ayaan doesn't want to talk about it.

I still get surprised when I think about that day on beach and that day was the only day he ever talked about his parents as whenever I try to ask him about what happened exactly he remains silent and now even I have let this go, whenever he will be ready, I will be there for him so what is the point of pushing unnecessarily.

"Come soon. I am waiting right here." Ayaan's hard voice brought me back on earth, that is when I noticed him. 

God it should be a crime to look this hot. He is wearing a Black turtle neck Shirt and Blue trousers. He is looking at me like he is waiting for me to say something but my whole focus is on how amazing he is looking. His hair are still wet and for some reason I want to run my hands through the wet strands of his! He is giving me a rough and tough look that his dimples are not visible but his jawline is looking so perfect. My throat went dry as he was looking at me without any emotion and for the first time everything that is going on inside my head is out there reflected in my eyes.

"Ahem" Ayaan said coming a little too close to me that now we are nose to nose.

"You better go otherwise the looks you are giving me, i don't know what I endup doing" Ayaan said and smirked at me making my eyes go wide, my cheeks were already red! Without saying anything back I opened the car door and left smiling or more like grinning that my cheeks bones started to hurt...

while I was entering the church with the corner of my eyes I saw Ayaan was standing beside the car. He was looking at the church with a painful expression. I can understand what he has been through in life but blaming god for this is not something I will approve of ever as there was a time when I also use to hate him for being so unfair to me and then whenever I use to get upset I talked to him for hours in my mind and without complaining ever he listened to me every time, this made me believe there is someone who is guiding us so instead of counting flaws we should appreciate things more.