Chapter 4

A month later

Delilahs P.O.V

'Thats it! Thank you very much for this Delilah, Blake. It was a pleasure and I hope to work with you again soon.' the photographer said.

'no problem' Me and Blake sad together. We started walking towards our cars. Blake came with his sliver Lamborghini Aventadoir, while mine is a brand new Black Bugatti SuperVeyron, I is my favourite car out of all the ones I’ve got.

I looked at Blake, I thought his jaw was gonna go all the way down to the ground. I started shacking with laughter, I tried to tone nit town a bit but no can do. I burst out laughing so, so loud. He just stares at me in a way that says ‘What are you laughing about?’ I just shrugged my shoulders.

 'WOW! When did you get this? I swear it’s not even out yet.'

'I got it yesterday, and you're right it’s not out yet.' I smirked. 'Well maybe you want...' but i couldn't finish my sentence as I heard my Iphone 4 ringing.

I saw out the corner of my eye that Blake was smirking. Oh boy he was gonna say something about my ringtone, I bet you. It was Rocketeer by far east movement. I looked at the screen, it was my mum.

‘Hello mum, what is it?’

‘Hey Delilah, could you and Blake come over to my office as fast as possible?’ she used that voice, the one she uses when she needs to hide her emotions.

‘Ok we’ll be there in 20. Bye.’ and I hung up.  wonder what’s going on. She hasn’t used that voice for a long time. Maybe there is something up with her, something bad. I was so lost in thought that I didn’t even realise Blake was in front of me, he put his hands on either side of my head and started smoothing out the skin on my forehead. I was frowning. A habit of mine while thinking about something really hard.  Blake searched my face and eyes.

‘Del, what’s wrong?’ he asked softly.

‘It’s nothing, come on we need to get to my mum's office she has something important to talk to us about.’ I didn’t want to worry him. He has his own life and family, he shouldn’t be worried about mine. He looked into my eyes still searching. When he found nothing he dropped his hands from my face, took my fairly small hand into his big one and started leading me towards my car. He opened the door, put me into the driver’s seat and took the seat belt.

‘Blake, I think I know how to put my seat belt on…’ I said trying to sound annoyed, and keeping the smile of my lips. He just shrugged and put my seat belt on. He kissed my cheek and said ‘I know. See you at your mum’s office’

 He closed the door, run to his car. Got in and motioned for me to go first. So I did.

                                                              ***

‘I… I…’ I can’t believe this, she is gone completely nuts ‘WHAT!?’

‘Honey I understand but it’s not like he will be there, you’ll just stay in the house, you haven’t been there in over 8 years. You will go and see your friends and family, and you will just participate In the London fashion week, model couple of outfits with Blake by the newest designer Elizabeth de Vere. That’s all’ well true what she said, he won’t be there.’ I turned my head towards Blake asking him what he thinks with my eyes. The look in his eye says it all, I quote ‘do whatever you want.’ Ohhh hes really helpful.  I groan inwardly.

‘Well… I guess…. Alright we’ll do it’ I said and gave my mother the best fake smile I could manage in this sort of situation.

‘honey I promise you it will be fine. Now go home, I don’t know. Go out with friends, don’t know, do something. You are free till you leave for the fashion week on Friday night.’

‘can I just ask why exactly Friday? It starts on Monday, so we could go on Sunday night.’ Blake asked truly confused, oh only if he knew what my mum has planned for us.

‘Well yes , that’s true but you see Delilah hasn’t seen her friends and family since we moved to new York, so you can go and see them, and then you can do whatever you like. Swim in the pool, go to London, party, whatever you feel like doing.’ She sent him a smile ‘OK kids of you go, I got work to do.’

We got up, went up to my mum, gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek, said bye and left.

‘Soo…. What should we do?’ Blake asked.

‘We are gonna party!’  I shouted while jumping on to his back so that he can give me a piggy back. ’hurry up there is a party at Lola’s tonight’

A/N

Sorry its quite short, but i had to stop there, the next one will be much longer than usuall. :)