- J I N -

하늘이 파래서 햇살이 빛나서 - The sky is blue and the sun is shining

내 눈물이 더 잘 보이나 봐 - So my tears are even more noticeable

왜 나는 너인지 왜 하필 너인지 - Why is it you? Why did it have to be you?

왜 너를 떠날 수가 없는지 - Why can't I leave you?
-

"Jagi.... What do you mean, what are you trying to tell me..." Jin stuttered.

"You know exactly what I mean, Jin," you said, looking at him with a blank face. "I'm not happy anymore.. I don't think I have been for a long time. I need to go explore... something, anything. I don't want to stay here all my life and be known as BTS Kim Seokjin's girlfriend and nothing else... I want to make a name for myself too."

"You're not happy? Why didn't you tell me sooner! I would've done anything for you Y/N! Quit the idol life, quit BTS, quit EVERYTHING!!! You can't just leave like this! What happened to forever? What happened to thick and thin? What happened to ride or die?!" Jin screamed at you.

"Oh Jin, I wanted to but- I can't do that to you. You've gone through so much to be where you are now, I didn't want you to sacrifice your life's work just for me, that would be way too selfish," you chuckled darkly. You walked towards him slightly resting your right hand on his shoulder, holding your already packed suitcase in your left hand. 

"Oppa... I'm sorry I couldn't be the one for you. Please don't waste your breath, and time, chasing and fighting for me. You only live once, go find someone else who can give you everything, someone who can take you to the finish line. Not someone like me, who can only crawl slowly halfway. I'm sorry things had to turn out this way," you whispered softly as you saw the tears forming in his delicate eyes. You leaned in to peck him slightly on the cheek before walking away from all that you've built together.

-

"She's gone," Jin thought. He was curled into a ball, on the bed. He tried to cry, he really did, but no tears came out. The pain was indescribable though. It felt as if there was a weight on his chest, trying to cave his chest in, his stomach was doing backflips, not the pretty kind, the kind where you wanted to vomit and puke your insides out. You were his everything. You were the only normal thing in his eccentric life. The only one who could keep him sane and happy. "I'm not happy anymore..."

That one little sentence had crushed him, any hopes he had left for your relationship turned to dust, floating away in the wind. If it had been anyone else, he wouldn't have cared. He wouldn't have felt what he felt. Any other girl, he would've let them go. But why, why did it had to be you? Why did you have to be the one to leave him?

"I'm not happy anymore..."

The sunlight glared beautifully into the empty bedroom that you both once shared, the sky, a clear, pure blue. A beautiful day it was, not a cloud in sight, yet on the inside, all Jin felt was a thunderstorm, rain falling in every direction. 

"Why did it have to be you..." Jin thought as the tears slowly trickled down.