CH. 1: A Loving Whisper

There was a girl. She was the daughter of a wealthy family. Despite that, she was not complacent, and helped around in one of the family's shops after school.

There was a boy. His parents had died, and he was now working at the girl's house as a servant. He talked to the girl before; and unlike those people who despised him and ignored him whenever he attempted to talk to them, the girl smiled warmly and even offered to help him do the chores occasionally. His heart pounded at the sight of seeing her smile; he was touched when the girl so earnestly helped him, even though he was nothing but a servant to her family. Slowly, the two became great friends.

It was not too long until the boy fell in love with her. She was literally like a princess; beautiful and kind-hearted. She was so perfect that the boy thought that she was too good to be true. However, he was nothing but a servant. No matter how nice, how sweet the girl seemed to be, it was impossible that she bore any feelings for him. Even if she did, her father could not possibly agree to their relationship. Having that thought, he buried his feelings up.

It was not too long until the girl fell in love with him. He was literally like a knight; handsome and protective. She loved that he was so hardworking, diligent and strong. Every guy liked her for her looks or for her wealth; but she knew he was different. And so, she decided to confess.

The confession took place a day later. The boy was flabbergasted, and he initially rejected the girl, but with much persistence from the girl, he finally gave in. The two decided to keep their relationship as a secret for a while to see how it went, and it could not go any better. Even though they did not have a date outside, the moments they spent in the spacious house were good enough. Things did not change much even after they started dating, but they were already contented they were able to see each other.

Days passed, weeks passed, months passed, and years passed. The feelings of the two gradually grew each day, and they made a decision to elope, knowing that the father would never ever agree to their relationship. It was evident that they feared; but their hearts were now united. No matter what, they would stand with each other and never seperate.

Even though they had such determination, it did not go successfully as they imagined. The father discovered their relationship and threw the boy out in anger. The boy, with nowhere to go, stayed outside the gate. The girl, seeing her beloved thrown out like this, tried to protest. However, even with all her resolve, she was still a feeble girl. Her father made up his mind for them to move away the next morning and locked her up in her room. She struggled, but she was still locked up, like a prisoner. She cried and cried, however, there was nothing to be done.

Why the title "A Loving Whisper?":

All right, if you're wondering why there's some random additional section here, it's because I love titles a lot. And basically, I read the title before looking at the book, although I do read summary at times. But really, titles attract me more. Anyway, the reason why I have this title as "A Loving Whisper" is because it's the beginning of the two's relationship ^_^ (whisper is the word that came to my head then.) Unfortunately, there's a father at the back who ruined everything... Oh well.