Moving In

Jenna (You) is on the plane heading to Los Angeles. She thinks that it is going to be like any other time she has moved  to a house in a different state, but little does Jenna know, she will soon meet the cutest guys she has ever seen....

On the plane....
Jenna's POV: I am so excited! I heard that the new house is really big! I really hope that the neighbours are kind and welcoming when I move in next door.

At the airport....
Jenna's POV: Thank god the flight is over, that flight was really tiring. I better call an uber to pick me up or I'll be stuck in this airport for ages. *calls an uber* It should be here soon...

At the new house...
Jenna gets out of the uber immediately when she arrives at the new house. The first thing she notices is that the neighbours are actually Team 10.

Jenna: "Oh my gosh! My new house is right next door to the Team 10 House! I can already tell living here will be great! I better get inside and unpack so I can meet the neighbours as quickly as possible!"

While Jenna is nearly done unpacking she hears a knock at the front door. She jumps and runs to answer it.

Jake: "Hey, I'm Jake and this is Tessa and Kade. We came to welcome you to Los Angeles. We heard that you came from Ohio which is where I came from as well. OHIO!!"
Jenna: "Haha, I'm
Jenna and I absolutely love your videos and Team 10 so I'm really excited that I moved here!"
Tessa: "How about you come over to meet the rest of the members?"
Jenna: "Really?!"
Kade: "Yea, why not?"
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of this story. It is the first story I have ever written on Wattpad. Read on to find out how meeting the Team 10 members goes.... :)))