Chapter 1 - A new day

Waking up, Skylar knew what today would bring, nothing ever changes in Jefferson High, the cheerleaders and jocks are the populars, the nerds are always the nerds and Skylar was always the loner.

Sighing to herself looking in the mirror, Skylar thought this is as good as it gets, her waist length raven black hair that it dip dyed dark blue was pulled into a loose messy bun with a few strands framing her pale circular face, and thick glasses that obstructed the veiw of here unique coloured eyes, one a deep forest green that was some what haunting and uninviting, and the other a nostalgic blue, that reminded you of summer days at the beach. Her curvy petite figure was covered in acid wash skinny jeans, white chucks and her white MTV vest top. Skylar Evans was sexy and she knew it, thats probably why she had so many enemies, the cheer squad was jealous, the rest felt threatened, yet, she decided to not be a part of the school community. Skylar believed that society has forced the kids to grow up too fast, that the kids worship celebrities and have been pressured to look like people such as Nicki Minaj and Rihanna, she lives in a generation where Sex sells, and Skylar has refused to be a slave of the media, she says that when she dies, she wants to die being herself, Skylar Evans.

Clambering down the stairs, Skylar, sat at the table with her big brother Mike, he's 21 and therefore already graduated, he was infact the complete opposite to his sister, where she had dark hair and alluring eyses, Mike had dirty blonde hair and warm brwon eyes, that reminded her of lumberjacks. Mike looked at his sister with a proud smile, and said ''How does it feel Sky? the begginging of the end, you're finally a senior and are head of the school'' Skylar gave her brother a hearty chuckle but didn't reply instad stealing 2 strips of bacon from her brothers plate, before rushing out the door before he could even comprehend what had just happened.

Easily, hopping onto her baby, her harley davidson motorbike, Skylar couldnt help but have that sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. After a whole summer without her peers, no more lustful eyes, or snarky comments, but yet, back to life, back to reality. Here we go again was all Skylar thought as she pulled up her baby in her car park.

The entire student body turned to see who had arrived. Casually dismissing the gazes of lust and envy, Skylar made it into homeroom without having to even acknowledge anyones presence.

She took up her seat in the back at the far corner, the perfect seat if you want to be invicible.

Slowly the classroom began to fill up, everyone knew not to bother Skylar. The teacher drowned on, as Skylar put her earpphones in, and leaned blocked out the pointless lecture, Skylar didn't she'll be gone soon anyways.

Finally at last, the last period of the day, Chemistry. Skylar sat at a stool and waited for Mr. Forsyth to speak,he said ''This semester, we will be doing a project and you will beworking in partners that i have previously picked'' the whole class groaned, but waited in anticipation to see who they had. Mr forsyth read the list ''Megan and James, Ellen and Harry.... Skylar and Tyson'' Georgia the top bitch of the year shot Skylar an aggressive look, whilst walking past she whispered. ''Tyson is mine, if you so much as look at him in the wrong way, it will be the end of your life'' Skylar couldnt help but laugh at that comment, just as she recovered from her hysteria, the stool beside her was pulled back and an adonis took form beside her. Tyson was the star soccer player, he was 6'4 of pure muscle, he had blonde hair with brown streaks in his fringe, with blue eyes that shone like the ocean at sunset.

Tyson couldnt help but whine as his name was read out, he got partnered with that loser, thats her face, Skylar, their is nothing special about her, not a pefect figure like Georgia, or those piercing eyes like Heidi or even soft hair like Mollie, but she was the nerd so he was guaranteed at least an A- so he was happy. As he sat next to her he realised she wasnt as ugly as he thought, she was maybe a bit better than average. But he wasn't interested, he had a fuck buddy already, Georgia and he wouldn't give her up anytime soon. 

''So Tyson, the topic is on forces so i thought we could do our project on the hydraulics of a car or..'' she cut off because when she looked up she realised Tyson was staring at her with a funny look on his face.

Tyson was entranced by the soft melodic voice that was coming from the average Skylar, but once he realised she noticed his gaze on her, he quickly gathered up his things and sneered ''whatever NERD you do the work I get the grade'' with that he gathered his things and left.

Skylar qickly left as well, as she rode home, she couldn't help but think about that ungrateful, shallow, HOT, pigfaced jerk that she was forced to spend an hour with ever school day.  With a sigh Skylar decided to do the project tonight get it over with, she had nothing better to do anyway.

A/N: thankyou for reading my story, I know it is probably horrible, but its my first one be wasy :3 but comment/vote please and any cast suggestions? xxxx