1:Yoonkook /Sugakookies

Author Nim
Filler : In which Yoongi hyung teased Jungkook~ah so the evil little Dom prepared his punishment...

Has been edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Min Suga is one of the most badass rapper in the whole of Korea.
So why was today different.
Why today did Yoongi have a rosy flushed face, with pupils blown out wide and a slight smear of drool dripping from his stubble free chin.
Well let me tell you...

Suga's POV

Ever wondered what it would be like to c*m in front of an audience so wide and big you c*m again from sheer embarrassment.
Well I did what I'm about to say next sound's so strange but I Min Genius Yoongi have a fucking vibrator up my ass right in the middle of a fu*king concert in Deagu.

Er No I said let me tell you so I guess its MY POV

Hot flushed of red contrasted against his milky white skin as he bit back a moan. Namjoon caught his eyes and was surprised when he saw his flustered hyungs dilated eyes searching. The fans hollered waiting for him to open his slick mouth and spit curses of verses at them. But the vibrator pushed against his pr*strate flooded him in embarrassment as he chocked down yet another sinful moan.
Jungkook on the other hand was in the middle of thrusting his hips as he waited for his hyung's solo, he knew his hyung was confused but then again who told him to take the damn sleeping pills 30 minutes before the actual concert started.

He wanted to get his hyung back for teasing him... So he did the logical thing to do he punished his naughty hyung, the boner he currently supported was hidden under a silk baby blue blouse. He smirked when he caught Taehyung's raised brow but the golden makneas innocently shrugged.
Although back to Yoongi hyung, gasping he passionately gave his cypher solo but his eyes now brimming with tears as he shook wanting more but also not wanting IT at all, luckily for the Suga the concert was ending and all too soon Bangtan had bid farewell to army's and  were ready to hit the hay well aside from Yoongi and Jungkook.
Jin hyung and the old manager sat at the front of the van as army's swarmed them left, right and center.
Jungkook decided he held the punishment off for too long and we all know where his logic ends up to ...yup... he decided to tease his hyung right their and then.( He made sure the blinds were on the black tinted windows of course) Jungkook swivelled his head to see if anyone was watching and sighed in relief as he saw Namjoon, Hoseok hyung squabbling and Tae and Jimin were nodding off, perfect. He then looked at Yoongi  who was now squirming uncomfortably as the van slowly hit the road bumps (whatever their called) causing the vibrator to shoot another thrilling sensation behind
Yoongi was slowly losing his mind he looked around to see if anyone watching they weren't or so he thought (Kookie cleverly watched through half lidded eyes) as he reached down and tugged at his belt gasping as cold air his painfully hard on.

Yoongi's slender hand were about to reach his assh°le, hand rimming gently but froze as he saw Jungkook yawn and stretch, rubbing his eyes.

Oh boii this is going to be fun thought Jungkook smirking internally. "Hyung w...what are you doing" he said feigning innocence as he placed his hand around yoongi's shaft. Now yoongi was one to never fail a quick witted remark however with the maknea's lustful glare fuelled with fire scorched his heated skin feeling whatever smart ass remark fall dead on his plump Lip's instead he feverantly shook his head denying any accusations the maknea would blurt out but to his amazement Jungkook just smirked and started to nibble his ear withdrawing his hand after pumping the now purple, throbbing c*ck. As he was preparing to switch the damn vibrator off the van screeched and halted awakening everyone and to yoongi's horror and well Jungkooks delight the vibrators remote landed on Teahyungs lap...
(A/n Muhahahaha )
...Tae being Tae meant he had to do the unexpected his fingers skimmed the switch and the vibrator was switched on full.

5 torturous minutes later...

Jin fussed over the maknea line forcing them to stand in a line as he marched them to a nearby hotel. Jungkook peered over his shoulder smirking as he saw Yoongi's hard on and cum stained pants as His hyung had a deep red flush on his face and bright red lips swollen of course going unnoticed by everyone as the were too busy phoning and panicking, whilst Namjoon being a sensible leader booked a hotel with 2 rooms due to last minute booking. Jungkook decided to release his hyung of torture texting him to meet him in the restroom he slyly winked and curse silently at Namjoon who was in charge of splitting the rooms arghh No matter though as Namjoon splitted the rooms Jin, Suga , J~hope with PD NIM but, well PD NIM decided to stay with the car leaving Namjoon with Jimin, Tae and Jungkook. Of course the maknea wasn't evil enough to leave Suga hyung with a hard on for what seemed like 3 painful hours but to be fair Suga had tortured him since pre debut whatever.

Jungkook walked over to his hyung who ran to the restroom, barging in he heard his hyung softly moaning he went over and opened the stall door being pleasantly surprised as his hyung was ready with his red ass in the air murmuring to f*cking take the vibrator out his ass an f*ck him, snarling he was going to f*cking destroy him later but now just f*ckiung f*ck him and well who was Jungkook to deny his c*m deprived hyung.

_______________*_______________________*_______________________*______

Hi readers I have created an account purely for BTS one shots and as you may be able to tell this is my first one shot and as I have a non existent life this book will be updated regularly so please support this account by leaving a comment or vote

Author Nim