He Could Be The One (5SOS Fan fiction)

He could be the one (5SOS fanfiction)

Chapter 1(I like him, okey!)

*Celina's P.O.V*

It's already Thursday morning and it's Friday tomorrow! Yeey! Tomorrow I'm also going to have a sleepover with my best friends Linn, Alice, Victoria and Elin. It's going to be so much fun, I can't wait!

"Mum, I'm leaving for school now!" I said.

"Okey, see you after school!" Mum answered and then I closed the door after me and walked past school.

I plugged in my headphones and turned on 'She looks so perfect' by 5 Seconds of Summer.

When I walked into the school a lot of people where already there so it's pretty loud in the corridor. I walked to my locker and unlocked it. I put my bag in the locker and took off my leather jacket and hung it in my locker. I took my books for the lesson that starts in 10 minutes. We have biology now in the morning and it's kind of boring right now 'cause we talk about gender and other things.

I walked to the cafeteria to see if my friends were there. I saw Linn, Alice, Elin and Victoria so I walked up to them.

"Hi Cel!" Linn said and hugged me.

All of them said hi and hugged me.

Then The school clock started ringing and we hurried to our biology lesson.

~~~~~~

It was now lunch break and we had already eaten. We sat in the cafeteria and talked about One Direction as usually, but somehow we started talking about 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Cel you and Luke are so much alike. He has blond hair and blue eyes just like you! I think you two would be a great couple!" Linn said and I started blush.

"Aww, look! Celina is blushing!" Victoria said laughing and all of them started laugh at me.

"It's not funny! I like him, okey!" I said and blushed even more.

"Aww!" All of them them said at the same time.

"Why don't you start to tweet him and see if he sees some of your tweets and then he starts to talk to you." Alice said and smiled.

"Yeah, do that!" Linn said and gave me that creepy smile.

"We'll see if I do that later." I said.

"Do it now!" Elin said.

"No! But what about you and Ashton? I said and looked at Linn.

Linn started to blush and smile, then she looked back at me and said.

"I like him a lot, he's funny and I like his laugh a lot. It's so cute. But yeah I think he's my type." She answered blushing.

"Aww!" Elin, Alice and Victoria said at the same time.

"You see! It's not only me who like someone in 5SOS!" I said to Linn.

"No it's not." She said still blushing.

"Linn why don't you go and tweet Ashton too. You two would look so cute together!" Alice said.

"Maybe!" She said and looked down at the table.

"We'll talk about this later, we need to go to our lesson now." Elin said.

~~~~~

*Friday afternoon*

*Linn's P.O.V*

I've just got home from a fun day at school with my friends. Tonight I'm going to Celina, she is going to have a sleepover. That's going to be so fun! Celina, Alice, Elin, Victoria and I always have a good time together.

*3 hours later*

I've just packed all of my stuff that I'm going to take with me to Celina. I took my bag and walked out to the hall. I put on my Vans and my leather jacket and said goodbye to mum and dad, and then I walked to Celina.

~~~~~

I knocked on the door and Celina opened.

"Hi!" she said while smiling.

"Hi!" I said and walked inside.

We walked to the kitchen there I heard the other girls. They were all seated by the table.

"Why am I always the one who comes last?" I said laughing.

They all started to laugh at me.

I sat down by the table and we all started eating the tacos that was already served.

"So have you sent a tweet to Ashton and Luke?" Alice asked and looked at me and Celina.

"Yeah, I have." Celina said and blushed.

"Have he seen it yet?" Victoria asked.

"No, not yet." She answered.

"So what about you Linn? Have you sent a tweet to Ashton yet?"

"No, I actually haven't. I totally forgot it." I said and I think I got a bit red in my face because I always starts to blush when I talk about him.

"Oh, okey. But please do it tonight!" Alice said.

"I promise."

We finished our tacos and then we put on the movie "Frozen". That movie is so good! Love it!

~~~~~

We were all seated in the couch and suddenly Celina screamed.

"LUKE JUST FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!"

~~~~~~~~

A/N - This was the first chapter of "He could be the one" and I hope you liked it.

What do you think about the chapter? Comment because I want to know what you think about my 5SOS fanfiction.

Byyyyye!♥