Old Friends

After Grandpa and Eva died my mom just went downhill. I started leaving the house and just sitting in the woods for half the night until one night.
I was sat in my favourite corner of the woods when I heard a twig snap. I turned with a start and it was Jon from preschool. "How did you get here" I said staring at him. "I walked" he laughed. "No I mean how did you know I would be here". "You have always come here ever since I knew you" he replied. "Yeah I guess" I said. "I heard about your Grandpa and Eva" he said softly. An awkward silence fell. I turned away. "Em" he said softly. I walked away. "Em" he shouted after me. I didn't reply. I heard him coming and I should of just faced him and said how I was hurting inside about the accident. I turned to look at him. "Of course you heard about it" I said harshly. "Em what do you mean" he said with hurt in his brown eyes. "It was your brother who crashed into my Grandpas car" I said and turned to walk away. He grabbed my arm. "What" I yelled at him. "I'm sorry I didn't know" he said letting go of my arm. I ran away and I heard him say "Em please". I should have stayed and stopped our fighting. He was my oldest friend and I just lost him. "Em where have you been" yelled my mother. Since my 16th birthday and Eva died she went mad. "I sent Eva to look for you where is she" she screeched. I answered the same as always "at the cinema with Grandpa". I grabbed my stuff and left for school. "Hey" I said wearily as Noelle charged towards me. "Have you forgotten" she squealed. "What" I said brightening up. "You're 17 next week" she yelled. "Omg" I said jumping up and down with her. For that day I just forgot about my rollercoaster of a life and had fun.
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. I want to write fairly regularly but I don't want to overload you guys with chapters so let me know what you prefer. Don't be a silent reader and feel free to suggest things to put into the story and I will try to incorporate them as best I can.
Cupcake Girl going offline xxx