Where am I?

You wake up, not shure where you are or even your age the only thing you can remember is your name is Y/N and this scares you, a lot. The idea of being alone made you want to cry, but then you herd laughing so you stood up to walk towards the noise. 

" h-Hello?" You called out noticing how dry your throat really was. "Who's their!?" a blonde man calls out startled. " where am I? who are you? Can you help me please, I don't want to Be a lone!" You start crying and fall tgest e ground. "H-hey don't cry dudette. I'll help you. what's wrong ?" He asks kneeling in front of you shaking figure. " I can't remembered anything other than my name and i-i can't do anything on my own!" You say still crying a little bit. " Well I'm Alfred F. Jones and I have some friends that may be able to help recover your memory's, but first what is your name?" "Y/N my name is Y/N" "well Y/N nice to meet you, now why don't we get going." " OK"

🌹🌹🌹Time ship I mean skip🍁🍁🍁

~Alfreds POV

When we get home I lead her to the kitchen to give her food and something to drink then lead her up stairs to the guest room and told her to stay their. I went to call everyone. 

America: hey guys I'm having a meeting at my place.

England: OK you git. but why?

N.Italy: vee~ yes why?

America: I'll tell everyone later but one more thing we have to call each other by our human names!

Everyone: WHAT WHY?!?

Y/N is calling me I hope she is ok.

America: I'll tell you guys later I have to go.... Y/N I'll be there in a sec!

I hung up and helped her with whatever she needed.

🌹⛄🍁🍀🌲🌴🌵the other countrys POV

~The Nordic 5

Iceland: what the heck sigh*

Deweird: cool but why our human names, also who is Y/N?

Finland(my baby!!!!!💞): that was weird and all but this will be fun!

Norway: wtf just happened

Sweden: my wife looks happy but I'm not positive about this.

👄💋💔BTT

Spain: I Wonder what America is trying to do but who was the chica he was talking to?

PRUSSIA: that was weird but whatever I'm AWESOME!!!!!!

France: honhonhon I wonder what will happen

👌✊✌✋👊☝👆👇👈👉👍👎everyone else

WTF!?!?!?!

========================================================= HEY!!!!!! I hope you like the story so far I promised France this story in my other book so yeah.

France: thank you honhonhon

Me: Go away 

America: yeah dude! Reader-chan doesn't even know you yet!

Me:Thank you america! Bye guys!