The meeting part 1

~ Leo POV (your bro... I mean my oc😜)

America called a world meeting and said I had to be there, Why Should I BE THERE IF MY SISTER IS MISSING! That idiot still can't remember I'm a guy! I asked Canada why should I go because he has been there the hole time and he said ' Alfred found a girl and her name is Y/N and she thinks her last name is Sams' I'm going to that meeting to see if that is my Y/N!

~Time skip💞🌟horse shoes🍀🌃⌛🌈and tasty red balloons

Alfred's POV

Y/N is SOOOOOO cute! Her H/L H/C hair and her bright E/C eyes she is so beautiful and kind and... what am I thinking if this is Leo's sister then he or she I can't tell will kill me! I hope she is a country to!

Timeskip to meeting🍰🍩🍦🍪🍧🍨🍫🍬🍭🍮🍯

Your POV

'Mr. Alfred told me to stay behind the curtain in a big room I think I've seen before but whatever. ' you think, then you hear  people come in the room, you hear youm talking but one voice you recognised  it sounded very feminine but you could tell it was a guy you don't know how you know you just do.

" OK So I called everyone here today to discuss my friend behind the curtain, Y/N dudette come out please." Alfred said more like yelled till he reached calling to you. You peak out then hide again. "Do I have to?" You ask quietly. " please dudette, no one will hurt you. Please for me?" He pleaded " OK" yoaskaid and came out from her hiding place. "Y/N!!!" Yelled the voice you herd earlier, you looked to the side to see a boy around 19-20 "who are you?" You ask, he looked hurt "I'm your brother Leo Sams dont you remember." He said after he said that everything went black.

~ flash back~ your POV

You where in your room sleeping when a big crash wakes you up, the next thing you know you grabbed by a guy in all pastel colors manly pink and blue, then the door burst open when the pastel man was about to jump out the window the last things you herd was someone yelling "Y/N, Y/N!" 

Flashback ends:+$$8%+%-4++%7+$:

You wake up to see Alfred and someone who looks like the pastel man looking down at you, you scream  and quiver in fear then out of instinct you punch him in the face, then cling to a laughing Alfred for dear life. "Hahahah dude hahaha Iggy haha got hit in the hahahahahahaha face by b-by hahahaha Y/N hahaha." He said in between laughter.