The day

Once there was a boy named max. Max was a nice boy but, he never had good luck with lifetime. He lived with his grandmother, her name was Lauren. Lauren was smart and really nice. Max had a dog, his name was Waldo,he was a smart dog, but had a case of confusion. He was always having trouble trying to remember what he was doing because, he would confuse himself with something else. It was hard for Max in school to he got bullied and had just one friend her name was Natalie.  Natalie was kinda over protective with strange things that happen. Max went on a trip to a lake in the forest and was playing fetch with his dog. Natalie was playing fetch too. Natalie was a pitcher in softball, so she through the ball to far. They both waited for "about" a good forty-five minutes and waldo never came back. Natalie for her stupid "over protective strange things happening weirdness" she grabbed the boys shirt and walked into the forest. They both looked and looked and they didn't find him. Max told lauren. Lauren went into the forest and found the ball, and they also found.. Foot prints and dog prints. Lauren gave them the ball and told natalie and max to go back to the lake. Lauren followed the foot and dog prints and what she found was horror...