At a bar

Y/n's p.o.v

  You are 20 years old and you have lived in foster care all your life. You know nothing about your family. The only thing that you have of your family's is a note that your dad left you that said:

             WINCHESTER
              BLACK 1967 Chevy Impala

     You have no idea what it means. You know that a 1967 Chevy impala is a car, it's your ​favorite​ car to be exact. But you didn't know what Winchester meant.

      "Y/n time for lunch." you hear a foster lady named Ellen say to you."I'll be down in a minute." you say back. You walk to the dining room and eat. After lunch you tell Ellen that you want to leave and see if you can find your family." Ok y/n. But you have to stay in touch with me." "ok." you say.

   You leave the next day to find your family. You drive to Kansas first. You pull up to a motel and decide to stay there for the night.

     The next morning you wake up and get some pie to eat on the Road. You get in to your (y,f,c) 1967 Chevy impala. You are driving around when you see a black 1967 Chevy impala at a bar. You stop at the bar and go inside. You sit down at a booth and order a bear. You pull out the note your dad left you. You didn't even see the guy sit in front of you in the booth.

      "Hi" is all he said. You look up and see a man will short dark blond hair that is spiked at the front. He also had the brightest green eyes that you have ever seen.

      "Hi" You say back putting your dad's note back in your pocket. "What's you name?" the man asked you. "Y/n. What's yours?" you say back. "Dean. Dean Winchester." He said. You cant help but widen you eyes in shock.