chapter 2

Chapter 2
"Will. This place looks fantastic." Anna said.

"We belong here Anna." Her brother replied.

They followed the professor who picked them up on August 20th. The professor introduced herself as Professor Minerva McGonagall, Professor of Transfigeration. She gave them each 100 gallons to spend on. They were going to the Leaky Cauldron where she said they had to meet back in two hours.

"Now. You both are free to explore but meet back here in two hours. I have to pick up some things." The professor told them, sternly looking them in the eye before the twins left the place and started to head out to get proper clothes.

"Charles, we should get at least 10 robes." Anna told her brother.

"Of course. But we cannot wear them at the orphanage." Her brother told her.

"We could hide them and wear these clothes when we are there."

"Fine."

They made it at a store called Madame Malkins and saw a aristocratic boy their age with pale blonde hair and rich clothes that screamed WEALTH!

"Hello sweeties. Hogwarts?" asked a plump woman.

"Yes." Will curtly replied.

"We also want 10 other robes." Anna said after her brother.

"Of course. Let's measure you first dear." The woman replied.

The boy with short length blonde hair turned to them and inspected them with a neutral face.

"You are both going to Hogwarts?" He drawled.

"Yes." Will drawled back.

"Who are you?" Anna asked politely.

"Draco Malfoy." The boy put his hand out to shake.

"William Savid." He shook Draco's hand.

"Susannah Savid." She then shook his hand after her twin.

"My father knew a Savid family. Are you both related to Alexander Savid?"Draco asked.

"Yes. He was our father." Charles answered.

"Here you are sweeties. Now you both wanted ten robes. What colors?" Madame Malkin asked.

"I want four navy blue, four silver, two black. All with a satin trim." Will replied.

"I want four silver, four blue, two black. All with a satin trim." Anna added.

"Draco. Who are your friends?" A voice suddenly coming from behind Draco.

All three turned around to find a person who looked similar to Draco.

"Father this is William and Susannah Savid, twins of the late Alexander and the late Lillian Savid." Draco introduced.

"How do you do, Mr. Malfoy," Anna curtsied.

"Nice to meet you sir," Will said.

"No need to do that. Your father appointed me your godfather when you were just born." Mr. Malfoy replied, looking shocked.

"Why then did you not pick us up from the orphanage we were staying at?" Anna asked.

"I could not find both of you. I searched for four years. No magical child deserves to be in a orphanage with muggles." The Malfoy patriarch said with venom.

"Can we live with you know since your our godfather. We don't want to go back there." Will asked.

"You can. Who took you to Diagon Alley?"