The Beckham Bro

Hey guys, so i know i have another story but i just couldnt get into writing it and it wad more like a chore, but now i have been planing this story for a while and couldnt wait to start writing it, i will be updating the days i uplode a new chapter and things, Anyway, onto the story, THANKSSSS <3

Brooklyn's POV

Hey, Im Brooklyn, Brook for short, you might know me as 'Beckham Brother', Anyway, im 18 years old and attend Oak Park highschool, and you could say i.. Get alot of Lady attention, not that i mind anyway.. After all what can you expect, I AM the star quaterback for Oak Park football club, following in my dads steps, well because im FAB AND HOT AND SEXY AND ECTT (So many words i cant even describe LOL) I bet your thinking now, Ugh hes basicially a Jock, and well your right, i am and not ashamed to admit it, the amout of girls i have had must be a record, and its like a rush when im breaking there hearts, It should be a world record really and id win it.. Bet ya

Anyway its another basic day, of school and bla bla, your not interested, i can just feel it, but i dont care, i love it.. Sorry had to say that..

(Present Tense)

"UGH!" Damn you dont know how much it hurts to fall out of bed, hit your head off a bedside table and then have your glass of water tip all over your head, atchley,dont even have to know how much it hurts, you can just think about it and feel my pain, anyway standing up.. "Brook! Your mums leaving with Harper and Cruz! can you drop Romeo off at school?" My dad shouted in the intercom, "YEH SURE DAD!"

I stood up and brushed myself off then headed to the shower, I switched it to the right temperature and stepped in, using this shampoo called SexyHair 'GUYS, girls will be swooning over you after you wash your hair in this goodness, you will smell great, look great and you'll get all the ladysssss' Ugh.. Anyway I washed my hair and stepped out of the shower, drying off and putting my boxers on, then I went to my closet and grabbed some skinny jeens in maroon and a stripy t-shirt with black stripes, then put on my Nike Hightops (in red) and styled my hair to perfection, then grabbed my bag, ray bans and walked to the lift (YEH WERE THAT RICH!) and made my way to Romeo who was shouting at me to hurry up or we will be late for school, I didn't care really but he will tell on me and bloody hell, mums punishments are the worst, let me tell you that!

'In Brooklyn's car'

"BYE BROOKIE!" My brother shouted as he hopped out of the car at Junior school, "Bye bro, see you later!" I shouted back.

I drove off, speeding abit in my new sports car, otherwise I was going to be late, with my roof off blasting Eminem, Lose yourself as loud as It would go, I'm not sayin I'm into rap or anything but Eminem is good..

I arrived at school, driving through the gates still blasting my music, whilst every girl was staring at me, and boys glaring at me but you know what, who gives a flying fuck what people think of me? I even have my own fan club anyway!

"Hey Bro!!" My best friend Joey Terrence shouted whilst running over to my car. "Hey how are y-" I didn't even get chance to finish when he started waffling on about some new girl from England who is 'Smokin Hot', not like I needed to care anyway, she will probs be a one night stand... "Dude! Are you Lisnin to me?" Joey said, annoyed, "Yea sure man, thets go." I said whilst hopping out of my car.

We walked into he cafeteria and everyone's eyes on us, I scanned the hall looking for out table when I saw this pretty girl, wait, I mean 'hot' girl and decided to go over there, she's probably that new girl. "Hey, I'm Brooklyn Beckham, what's your name?" I asked her whilst sticking my hand out for her to shake, "Oh, we'll your the special 'Brooklyn?'" She questioned me, "Uh yeh, well what's your name?" I asked again, "My names Holms, Katie Holms but you didn't need to know that as we won't be talking, I don't like people like you, break girls hearts and don't think twice about it, we'll think on 'pretty boy' because you have another thing coming!" She shouted whilst finishing her rant and hen strutted away, we'll dayuuummn that was deep, I thought. "If she thinks she will Beable to resist me, she has another thing coming, challenge excepted" I said to myself, then walked to my first class...

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I hope you liked chapter one and stuff, I know it's short but it's just a intro to see if you like it! Also they will be a Kaity POV maybe next chapter or the next, so yeh! Thanks for reading, ❤️ ya all