#1

Conspiracy Theory ;

Tyler shot Alex and framed it to look like a suicide.

Description ;

We saw Tyler clearly preparing for something big with those guns in his room, and most people assumed the ridiculed photographer was going to take the gun to school. That didn't end up happening in the finale, but we did see him take Alex's picture down from where it was hung up with pictures of all the people involved in Hannah's story.

Instead of planning a school shooting, had Tyler actually started shooting the people who had wronged him and Hannah?

Plus, when you go back through the entire series, Alex trying to kill himself doesn't feel quite so sudden as it does in the finale. He was clearly completely torn up by what happened to Hannah and the part he and all of his "friends" played in her story. We saw him quit band and constantly wrestle with knowing what was right but not doing what was right, all while trying to live up to his dad's expectations.
(source ; E News)

Come True ;

(Tyler outside of Alex's house)
It was 1:00 am. Tyler walked up to his front porch. His palms sweaty. Thoughts flew through his head. He stretched his hand into his unzipped backpack to grasp the gun. He took a few breathes and knocked on his door. He waited, but not a single soul was there. He looked inside, no one to be seen. He thought about what he could do. He firmly placed his hand on the door handle and fiddled with the knob. To his luck the door was open. He surly but quietly tiptoed into the house. He started walking down the hallway opening doors to see if anyone was in there. He saw pictures on the walls of him and his parents. He stoped and stared at the one picture that caught his eye. It was of Alex, Hannah and Jessica. He had a flashback of how Alex defended him. However he still couldn't forget what Alex did to Hannah. He continued to check every room. He came across his parents room. His bathroom but not Alex's room. He gazed down the hall and off to the right was one last door. He opened it and uncovered behind the door was a sleeping Alex. He looked at Alex while he was sleeping pointed the gun to him took a few deep breathes, and as he moved closer Alex woke up. "Tyler what the fuck are you doing?" Alex screamed. "You deserve this, you deserve to feel the same way Hannah felt!" Tyler weeped. "What? Are you fucking crazy, get out of my house!" Alex screamed. Tyler licked his lips and pointed the gun right at his forehead. "You deserve this, you deserved everything that came to you. I'll see you in hell" and without any hesitation Tyler pulled the trigger. No signs of mercy came out at all. Tyler wiped the gun off with a cloth, placed it in Alex's right hand and left. His dad came home to find his lifeless son dead in his room.  They called the police and they labeled it a suicide.

Feel free to write down your own theory's.