Chapter 4 (You like her, Not love her)

Qri's POV
This is the time, I know that Park Soyeon really loves me more than anything, I love him...

But...

But...

This is the only thing I can do to save our company...

And not just that...

Also because if I continue being with him, Melody cosmetics can be bankrupt too,  it maybe powerful but it wasn't too powerful to save ours and if I wouldn't be married to the son of EJH company, They could take away all of the money of OnePrincessLee company, our company and also all of what Melody cosmetics company have...

I hate them...

They're evil...

And the son of it is just plain byuntae...

I'm scared I want Soyeon by my side, but our company isn't okay anymore, this time I need to help it and also Soyeon's...

"Ms. Lee, I'm so sorry to say this but our company is bankrupt" my intern said, she?  She is Park Hyomin..

That scene goes repeatedly played in my head...

I'm so sorry Park Soyeon I need to do this for my family and for yours too...

Park Soyeon's House

This is my day to say goodbye to my love, I can do it, do that I could not love him anymore, the sad part is Soyeon's the problem, she loves me so much...

I bring my most wonderful smile since I always do it...

It's my job to smile even if I'm hurt...

I love pretending...

"BABY SOYEON-AH"
i shouted..

I can smell chicken and fried rice..
He doesn't want fried food, this is weird...

Then suddenly..

WAIT WTF!?  WHAT THE HELL IS JEON BORAM DOING HERE?  SHE'S ALIVE? BUT I THOUGHT...

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeon-" before she could tell something I stopped her...

"BO.. BO..BORAM?" It was really her, It's been 2 years since I last saw her, and I never thought she'll be back, and I don't know that I can see her again...

"You know me? How? Can you say something about me?" Boram can't remember me? She forgets too?

"Wait can somebody tell me what is happening? " Soyeon asked

"RAMBO~" I said then went to her

"How did you know me?" Boram said

"I met you somewhere" I lied, I can't tell it to Soyeon right now

"You know her Sso?" I asked, I really need to lie for a bit..

"I just saw he-" Soyeon can't continue..

My eyes had widen because of it, but it is nothing now, I'm glad it's all fine, I, an let them go now...

" I'M HER GIRLFRIEND" Boram excitedly shouted, Thank you Jeon Boram this will be a nice thing to do even if I know you're lying Sorry if I can't help you, I actually can't...

"NO SHE! SHE'S LYING" I know Soyeon but It's fine, I wish you'll recover since I'm letting you...

Boram kept Quiet...

I know something's wrong...

"Soyeon It's fine I know she don't mean to say that.. Right boram? "

She shook her head but she's nodding it's like something's controlling her...

"Soyeon, I'm going to be married" I faked a smile then controlled my tears to not fall and showed my ring...

"You bought another ring? Isn't what I gave okay?" He asked in confusion

"It's not you, I'm sorry... "I said...

"WHAT? I THOUGHT YOU LOVE ME?" He said and his eyes are teary...

"No I don't anymore you're just somebody to me now" Sorry if I lied...

If you are me I'm surely you'll hug him while he is kneeling in pain, I want to kiss him, To hug him, to spend the rest of my world with him, but it's OVER...

"It's over between us two" I said then shut the door...

I waved to Eunjung's car as he saw me
....

"Hey! How was it? " he was needing a kiss but Do I look like I should?  No.  I don't.  And will never be.

"QRI!!!QRI!!!QRI!!! " Soyeon Sorry...

"Let's drive come on! " I said as my heart was stabbed seeing him run towards me, he was only wearing his pajamas on, he didn't mind running at the hot floor because of the sun light, his tears are real, I know Boram will take care of him, just like how I took great care of Mavin...

(Afternoon)
Soyeon's POV

The girl I had plans with in the future.

My thousand sunshine.

My freedom.

My EVERYTHING.

Is now Nothing.

"I'm sorry Soyeon, I didn't really say it , it wasn't me" Boram said which made me smile...

"I know " I said because Qri said it...

"You're not mad at me?" She questioned...

"No"I simply said, how would you be mad at her? Even if she told it a while ago I'm happy that she made Qri tell the truth...

"Soyeon? " she said as she look into my eyes..

"Wae? " I asked...

"Are you okay now? " she asked, this little chicken girl is like a kid...

"Yes, but there's really no pain, No anger, I wonder why?" I said, it's true, I know I really

"Do you love her?" She asked...

"Uhm.. Of course?  I wouldn't do that
if she's a nobody to me" I said this kid I mean this kid looking ahjumma...

"Of course she's not a Nobody to you,  what I mean is Do you love her?, or do you simply like her? " I didn't know what to answer...

"Well I ... Wait nothing's different " I said, I don't know what she is talking about but I do kinda understand...

"They are, tell me what do you want, and is it okay if she go out with others?" She asked...

"I want her to always be with me, it's okay to go out I won't be angry, I just want her to be with me in times.. " I told it with all of my heart..

"You like her, you don't love her" She said...

"If you love her then you do, you won't say those things, you'll simply say "I don't really know, all I know is I do love her" that's the answer!,in loving someone you don't explain why you feel it, it can't be explained, it's a feeling,if you say "I love her because of her face,that's no love..that's admiring or liking, you only cried because you think you can't do all of what you two do from the past, Soyeon,You like her,Not love her"

I was shocked this girl just got it direct to the point, yeah she's in her 30s now,  I still think she's a kid though...

"You're cute, little chicken girl" I said without knowing she could hear it..

"I know right!?" She exclaimed

"Hm.. How did you do it?" I asked

"I don't know" she replied..

"Oh.. Me?  I'm cute too right? But I don't know how it is,  because I am born to be cute" She laughs, seeing her laugh is like seeing freedom of thousand of birds flying to the sky...

It maybe over between us, but at least I knew she don't love me...