My first day

I had just arrived to the team 10 house. I walked up to the door all I heard was muffled rap music playing really loud. I tried to open the door but it was locked so I banged really loud in the door.  Tessa answered, "oh hey Cristina we have been waiting Jake's in his room go ahead its the very last room."  I smiled "okay thanks"  As I walked up the stairs I got more nervous I've had a crush on Jake for a while.. I walked up to the door and knocked.

Jake's P.O.V
I heard the knock on my door I felt lazy so I just yelled "Come in!"  I looked over to see it was Cristinai jumped up to my feet "hi. How was the trip?"  I asked she was really pretty with her long brown hair curled perfectly wearing a cute lace crop top with a pair of white jeans and Nike shoes.  "Hi Jake, the trip was good.  You're supposed to show me my room right?"  She asked I was checking her out finally my eyes darted right back to hers "oh um yeah your room.... it's actually right across the hall where's your stuff I'll help you."  I asked and smiled.  "Downstairs but Jake I can get it."  She replied.  "No let me help please I insist."  I said she smiled and held out her hand I grabbed her hand and followed her down to her suitcases we both reached down and got up at the same time we were both facing each other and Cristina slipped and fell into my arms are faces were really close at this point I felt awkward but wanted to kiss her at the same time.

Cristina's P.O.V
Jake and I were very close and he looked amazing with his bed head hair his merch sweater and sweatpants I smiled "sorry tripped on my tag from the suitcase heels aren't my bestfriend"  I laughed he smiled "its okay."  Right after he said that Tessa and Erica walked in "woah!"  Erica said as she ran into the kitchen "well I called it"  Tessa sort of whispered as she walked into the kitchen.  I shrugged my shoulders and we carried my belongings upstairs the boys helped me with my bed.  About 10pm my room was finally done. Everyone but Jake and I went out.  I walked downstairs to find Jake sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone.  I sat right next to him "Hi"  I said

Jake's P.O.V
"Hi"  I said back she was in pajamas with her hair in a bun.  She looked amazing "so Pizza?"  I asked her as I smiled.  "Sure but like cheese or pepperoni I'm a little picky"  she laughed I smiled "sure"  and called the pizza place "Hi yes..."

Cristina's P.O.V
I looked at Jake as he paced in the kitchen ordering the pizza. As soon as the pizza got here Jake ran to the door and paid. "Thanks Jake"  I said as I grabbed a slice of pizza. Pretty soon it was midnight me and Jake were cuddle up in a blanket watching Titanic.  I saw he had fallen asleep and I did the same. 

Jake's P.O.V
About 2:45AM I woke up to people stumbling into the house.  "Wait you two a thing?"  Chance asked as soon as he saw "oh we were watching Titanic."  I replied I picked up Cristina and walked her upstairs her room was locked and I had forgotten the code for that room and Erica was already in bed.  So I carried her into my room and layed her in my bed.  I crawled right next to her wrapping my arms around her and falling asleep.