Regret?

Cristina's P.O.V
So I woke up next to Jake again.  But with nothing on.  Me and Jake weren't official or anything to be honest.  Things just kinda happened I was sort of regretting it.  But at the same I wasn't. I looked over at the time 11AM everyone was going to be back soon.  "JAKE!Get up!"  I yelled as I hit his arm. He rolled over "I'm up I'm up. What time is it?"  He asked.  "11"  I responded. " 11?!  Shit I'm late! I was supposed to be at Disney an hour ago.  You know cause I'm an actor bro. " Jake said I giggled.  He got up and layed a kiss on my lips.  I knew I had to talk to him after that.  I was not looking forward to it.

Jake's P.O.V
I got out of the shower and drove to Dianey. Luckly we weren't filming for a couple of months.  Or I really would have been in trouble I was halfway to Disney when I got a text
~(J for Jake D for Dinsey)~
~D: Jake we canceled today sorry for short notice and late notice. 
J: well lucky I was running late then. ~
Well I guess I can go home...

Cristina's P.O.V
I saw Jake pull in to the drive way he was vlogging.  "Ugh I can't talk to him while he is Vlogging!"  I yelled and I tossed my book across the room.  I heard a knock at my door.  "Hey its me Chance.  I heard a noise can I come in?"  I needed someone to talk to but it had to be Tessa she was the only one to trust with this information at the moment.  But I needed a hug.  "Yeah, come in."  I said.  He walked in and closed the door I held out my arms while I was laying on my bed.  Chance looked confused.  "Hug me"  I laughed.  "Oh okay"  he laughed I started crying.  "Hey are you okay?"  He asked as he pulled away.  I looked at him "yeah, no.  I don't know..."  I said with tears going down my face. Chance wiped the tears going down my face.  As he was holding me and wiping away my tears my door opened.  "Hey Cristina I was wondering if...."  Jake looked up I saw he was upset "okay so last night meant nothing?"  He said as he walked out and slammed the door. "JAKE!"  i yelled as I hurried out of bed.  Chance followed. "Wait are you and Jake a thing I was trying to make you feel better.  Jake bro!  Open the door." Chance yelled.  Jake came to the door.  "You promise bro?"  He asked Chance as he stared him down.  "I swear."  He said with his hands up. 

Jake's P.O.V
I smiled and nodded at chance as soon as he walked off I pulled Cristina in my room.  "I know you may wanna talk right?  I'm going to make it simple for you.  I wanna be with you."  I said.  She just sat there in shock.  I raised my eyebrows waiting for a response.  "Jake thank you for making it simple."  She said to me as she kissed me.  I lifted her onto my waist.  "Mmm the Vlog I have to continue it."  I said placing her in the floor I picked up my camera.  "So guys today was boringgg... I'm sorry.  But this is the mystery Instagram model and musically queen we have on team 10!"  I pointed the camera at Cristina Wow she looked amazing.  "Hi guys.  I get the plug right Jake?"  I laughed.  "Of course."  I put my hand in front of the camera and opened it "pop".  I shut off the camera.  "Editing magic. I just can't hold off kissing you anymore."  I picked her up and pressed her firmly against the wall and we kissed like never before. A few hours later I finished the vlog and it was up.  Loads of comments Were about us.  "Jastina"?