Chapter 1: Decisions

A/N: This will all be in Percy's POV. Also my first story, so it may be a bit off.

Family. Family is one of the many things I look forward to in the future, especially with someone in peculiar. A certain daughter of Athena, with long golden locks, beautiful grey eyes, and an all round amazing personality. Annabeth Chase, hopefully Annabeth Jackson within the next year.

We had just graduated from New Rome Uni, me majoring in marine biology and Annabeth majoring in architecture. We had moved in together when we started uni, in a house two extra bedrooms near the centre of New Rome. The two extra bedrooms are for our children we plan to have in the future. We may only be 21, but it's a sad fact that demigods don't live as long as mortals do, so we want to start out early.

———————————————————

Jason and I were having a little stroll through the streets of New Rome, a week after our graduation (Jason had obviously majored in meteorology, and Piper in psychology, specifically how the brain works when given a command. We had all studied and majored in things that our godly parents have control off).
Suddenly, out of the blue, I said: "I'm going to propose to Annabeth."
"Seriously dude?," Jason asked, shocked. I nodded without hesitation. "That's great man! I've been waiting for you to ask her since we started here!"
"Yeah, I've been thinking about it for a long time and thought now would be a good time. You know, start of the holidays, after graduation, it's perfect." Jason just nodded as I spoke.
"Where are you going to propose?" He asked, whilst looking around, probably checking that Annabeth isn't nearby.
"I'm going to do it on Camp Half-Blood Hill, next to Thalia's tree."
"Yeah, that's perfect dude," Jason said, as he nodded again. "Wait 'til Piper hears about this. She going to be so excited."
"And helpful," I put in. I was hoping Jason would suggest Piper would help, because I'm going to need it for it to be a perfect proposal.