Chapter 3 The Talk

Edges POV

CC started walking towards me and I knew there was no avoiding this. I could lie, but I couldn't  lie to my idol. I have to tell him the truth. ''Hey'' he said his voice coated with sweetness. ''Hi'' I  said back sheepishly. ''So tell me, why were you crying back there? I promise you I won't judge you.'' He said while smiling at me. ''I'm pretty sure you don't want to hear my life story.'' I said looking at the ground. He pulled out his phone and looked at the time and smiled. ''I got time.''  ''Alright well here I go. When I was about five years old my parents snapped, I guess you could say. They lost their minds and became drunks. By age 6 and 1/2 I had being abused many times. It got worse and worse over the years. when I turned 10 I started to get bullied. I wasn't like every one else I was called ''emo'' ''fag'' ''cutter'' ''bitch''. as I got older they developed got more advance. I only had one friend, Brielle, she was here with me tonight. she accepted me and since the 6th grade she's been there for me.'' I was crying again now. ''Every time I go home the abuse starts again. I'm afraid to go home. I began to-to c-c-cut myself in the 6th grade and still do till this day.'' I said wiping the tears that had fallen. ''I found you guys when you first came to the band and fell in love with your music. So that's my story.'' I said still not looking at him. I couldn't after I had just told my idol that I cut that's exactly what he stands against! ''I-I didn't think it was this bad. I'm so so very sorry Edge I didn't know.'' he said almost on the edge of tears. ''CC don't beat yourself up about it. No one knows except Brielle. Oh and there's one thing I forgot to mention.'' I said. ''What's that?'' he asked smiling. ''I have an abusive boyfriend.'' I said looking at the ground. He stopped smiling and just enveloped me in a tight bear hug. I pulled away and I said something I thought I would never say. ''CC I need to get home. If I get home late the beatings get even worse.'' He just sighed. ''Promise you'll try to stay safe?'' He asked concern in his voice. ''I promise, I'll try.'' He hugged me one last time and I left. I was thinking and thinking about how it was going to be when I got home.

CC's POV

Her life was horrible. She got daily beatings from everyone around her. She seemed so scared to even go home. I know I should help her but I don't know what to do to help her. She's gone now so there's no point.

Edge's POV

I was on my way home when I heard a horn. I picked up the speed and the more I did the faster the car went. Soon before I knew it I was running. I ran till I couldn't run anymore. the car stopped next to me. They rolled down the window and there he was. CC. ''Hey do you need a ride?'' He asked. I rolled my eyes playfully. ''I'm going to kill you Mora!!'' I shouted at him. ''You know you love me!'' He shouted back. I just grabbed the handle and jumped in. We were driving when CC looked at me and smiled. ''Andy take us home and Edge to, but to our house.'' I looked over at CC and smacked him. ''DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?'' I scram at him. ''No that's why you're coming on tour with me and the guys.'' He smiled thinking he was clever. ''CC I would love to but I can't my parents will throw a hissy fit.'' I said with a frown. ''They never have to know'' He said with his sly smirk. ''I do turn 18 in a few days, when's the next concert?'' I asked. ''Saturday. So in four days, it's going to take a little while to get to where we're going but we'll wait for you.'' He smiled feeling successful. We ended up driving to my house and I gave CC my number and snuck back into my window, falling into a sweet slumber and not waking up to the beatings, yet.