Spider

Ashley's POV:

I was sitting on the couch watching TV when I heard a strident scream. "ASHLEEEEEEEY!!!" I jumped from the couch and ran to where I heard it; the kitchen.

There stood my boyfriend on a chair looking scared at the ground. "What's wrong baby?" I asked worried. When he saw me he jumped into my arms and began to cry.

"Awe baby don't cry tell me what's wrong." He looked into my eyes and said with a terrified voice. "T-There's a-a spider." He pointed at the spider with closed eyes. I bent over with him in my arms to look at the spider which caused him to grip my shirt and burry his face in the crook of my neck.

I was still looking at the ground searching for the spider. "There's no spider here babe." I whispered to Andy. "Yes right in front of you!" I looked again a finally found it. It was super little almost invisible.

I couldn't help but to laugh I mean a grown up man was crying because there was a tiny spider in the kitchen. "That's not funny Ashy." Andy whined while crying.

I wanted to put Andy on the ground so I could kill the spider. "A-Ash... what are you doing? Why do you put me on the ground? The spider will crawl on me!" He shuddered. "No babe, I just put you down so I can kill the spider.

I put Andy down on the ground and the only sound in the room were his squeaks.

I took the shoe I was wearing off and hit the spider with it. "I-Is it dead?" Andy asked. I chuckled. "Yes it is." But to be honest I'm not quit sure since I think I saw something moving after hitting.

He came closer to see if the spider was dead. When he didn't see anything on the ground he looked under the shoe. "Where is it Ashley it's not there anymore and neither under the shoe...?" He asked in a warning tone but you could definitely hear the fear in his voice.

"I don't know I saw something moving right after hitting it..." With that he jumped in my arms and began to cry again. Normally I would've laughed but now I'm quit worried; why is he so afraid of spiders?

I carried a crying Andy to our bedroom and laid him on the bed. "Shhh baby it's okay I'm gonna kill the spider, I promise." "Y-You promise?" He asked sobbing. "Yes baby now sleep, when you wake up the spider will be gone." He nodded and closed his eyes.

I waited till he was asleep and went to the bathroom to kill the spider. After 30 minutes I eventually found the spider and killed it.

I went to our bedroom again only to see my sleeping beauty curled up into a ball. I slowly made my way over to the bed and got in wrapping my arms protectively around his fragile body.

He immediately snuggled up to my chest. I ran my fingers through his soft black hair and kissed his forehead before drifting off to sleep.

All I want is my baby to feel safe. I love him so much and if he wants me to kill that spider for him I'll do it because he's my world and I wouldn't know what to do without him. I just want him to feel safe, trusted and most important; loved.

-

  Okay pretty shitty but it's the first oneshot I've ever wrote so yeah forgive me :(    but anyway if you have requests please!! :)

Tell me in the comments how I did and if you liked and want more vote and comment thanks :D