Uf Wolf Sans X Reader

(Wow. First thing that came to me, also before you read this i recommend you to search for this cuz this is gonna get confusing :p)

You didn't lived in the city. You lived far away in the woods where the animals lived and breathed in peace as they walked through their journey.

(Okay lets stop the drama here)
Why you didn't live in the city?

The forest was so diferent from the city, so calming and peaceful.

But you didn't just stayed there, you usually go to the city for food and stuff. And now you where heading back to your house, a bag full of food for the week, umbrella in hand as the rain quietly touched the ground.
Passing again through the same quiet path to your house.

Oh and monsters where also around. They where a bit rude but they somehow get along with humans.

You where so distracted from your thinking that you slipped and fell of a small hill and got hit by a log. You gritted your teeth and groaned from the pain in your head. Then you heard a growl. There was this...wolf? Heading to you on its four legs.
It was a wolf but it looked more a skeleton than a wolf.

(No time for describing appereances)

He was getting closer growling louder.

He got even more closer..
And then....

Bang!  (BANG BANG INTO THE ROOM)

A bullet was fired next to the wolf which that frightened him a little, he growled one more time and trotted off.

"Are you alright?!" a voice said, it was one of those guards that protected this forests, his' hand picked you up and then put his gun aside.

"These animals are way too wild eh?"

"Yeah.."

"You don't mind if i kill em' right?"

"Yes i do mind but, can you please don't kill anyone okay?"

"Alright but call me if one of these 'things' try to kill ya" "Oh thats really nice of you thanks"

Aaaannnddd he's gone. You sighed and picked up your stuff and head back home.

(Don't forget that your clothes are soaking wet  -_-)

Time Skip..

This whole day was raining worse than yesterday. You sipped your  tea/hot chocolate/ coffee and exhaled, you finished your  tea/hot chocolate/coffee and checked the time.

'... 5:47........ a walk can be done' you put a coat for rain just in case it gets really worse heh. You grabbed your umbrella and opened your door. The smell of the rain filled your lungs.

( I looovvvveee that smell -w-)

While walking your heard a small whimper close, you got closer to the sound and found that wolf-skeleton, one oh his paws was trapped in a bear trap, he was trying to bite the trap trying to get out. You approached closer, the wolf noticed you and tried to make you back off with a bark, in that action the shard things cut throught his bone??, in that moment he yelped and passed out of the pain.

You quickly got his paw out and hurried back home. It was dificult to carry him, he was really heavy for just being made of bones. Then the wolf got smaller?????? he looked more cute and small.

You opened the door and closed it fast, you place the small skele-wolf in the bed, but before that of course you dried its bones. You checked if he got more inguries and in that process you found a collar.. 'Sans', you change to your pijamas and turned the lights off. The wolf-skele named Sans was asleep.