intro

The year is 2108 and the world has changed a lot since the great war that killed off half the planet's population. The continents that used to house hundreds of countries speaking different languages, now we have unified people all over the world.

How it was done was that the surviving countried decided that the world needed to be separated, but differently. They used the natural continents to separate the classes into: rich in the Americas, workers who make and grow most of the world's food in Eurasia, criminals in the African heat, the peaceful who all believe money and class are things that have no consequence in Australia, and those who are worse than the worst are sent to live in Antarctica.

I live with the criminals in Africa, and despite everything I call it home. I have no idea how things work everywhere else, but here it's survival of the fittest. The best part is, me and my brother happen to be the fittest.

The Green Corps-  trained killers of Africa who are feared for their skill and stealth

The twins-  Most revered and trained killers. They are the youngest to go through marking and are told to be spawns of the lead assassin and the last great spy.

The Markings of the Green Corps-  Facial luminescent green tattoos that are unique for each one to receive them. The more markings the better their training.

Fluxing- a new drug that makes the user have a light feeling that erases their pain, fear, anxiety, and is especially popular for those who are enemies to the Green Corps.

Warning: Violence and gore ahead.