Chapter1: The concert

You get front row tickets to a one direction concert, u get there and the show begins. Now one direction is ur favorite band EVER and i meen ever, so when the boys walked out on stage ur totally overwhelmed by harry's curls and niall's irish self, liam's birthmark and louis thrusting and zayn just being zayn:), so u start screaming ur heart out but before u know it BOOM, uv fainted, and the love of ur life (niall james horan) caught it out of the corner of his eye, but he cnt do anything about it cause he cnt stop singing otherwise the song would be ruined but he does make sure tht security helps u out of the arena. Ur out cold for the whole concert, when u awake ur very fuzzy about what happend but ur sitting all by ur self so u sit and wait for ur parents, u see a few body gaurds pokeing their heads around the corner, as ur wondering what's going on u see a blonde headed beauty walk towards u, its niall, "hi" he says "im niall,as u may already know" u just sit there looking at him in shock, "i saw tht u fainted near the begining of show so i was able to sneak away from the other guys for a few moments to come and check on u" he say's, his eyes looking deeply into ur's u stare down at ur lap "im fine, tho a little fuzzy on what happend" u mummble niall grabs ur hand pulls u off the chair ur sitting on "well i feel bad tht u didnt get to see any of the show so would u like to come back stage with me" before u even get the chance to answer he rushes u into a small room backstage and sets u down on the couch. "im [Y/N]" u say to him as ur cheeks start to turn red, "thts a beautifull name" he says, as he scoots closer to u and puts his hand on ur knee, u blush, "iv met alot of girls, but non as stunning as u" now ur cheeks are really red, u smile as he moves his hand up ur thigh he takes his other hand and moves ur head up so ur stareing into each others eyes "u have beautifull eyes" u say to him, now his cheeks are red u press ur forehead against his and close ur eyes, u feel something soft againts ur lips u open ur eyes to see tht its his lips against ur's, as the kiss starts to get more passionate u put ur hands around his neck as he moves his to ur sides, he pushes u down on the couch ur both on so tht he is laying on top of u now, u let out a little moan, he leans up "im sry" he says "are u uncomfortable with this" he says with the cutest look on his face, instead of answering him u quickly pull him back down on top of u and make out with him some more, but all of a sudden ur phone falls out of ur pocket so u stop to pick it up but what niall doesnt know is tht u have a really big crush on him and the wallpaper on ur phone is of him, before u can get to it niall grabs it, as u try to take it away from him ur whole face turns red as he turns it on and see's ur screen saver, he smiles and turns red "thts a good picture of me" he looks up to look at u but uv already ran out of the room, "[Y/N]" he yells as he quickly gets up and run's into the hall, he see's tht the girl's bathroom door just shut, so he goes to the door and knocks before bursting in to see only one stall shut so he attempts to crall under to get to u "[Y/N]" he says again but u manage to get out without him catching u but on ur way down the hall u feel two muscular arms rap around u, u let out a squeal as niall spins u around, "[Y/N]" he says "theres nothing to be embarresed about, i think its cute tht im ur wallpaper" "well ur not anymore" u say as u slip ur hand into his pocket to grab ur phone, he flinches "carefull im tickleish" he says u giggle as u start to change ur wallpaper but niall grabs ur hand "no,dnt" he says "i like being ur wallpaper, it makes me feel good" u both smile as u put ur phone back into his pocket as he flinches again. u look up at him and kiss him on the cheek, u turn and run back to the room u too were just in but has u barge in u find the other four boys sitting on the couch now, u freeze and then quickly turn back around and try to run out of the room but u run into niall instead, u grab onto the front of his shirt and dig ur face into his chest, he wrapes his arms around u and pushes u behind him. ur not ready to meet the rest of ur favorite band ever, uv barely gotten over meeting niall, and they have already noticed tht ur there so its not like u can run out and pretend it never happend, cause it very much did. what are u to do.