682

I don't own anything other than the story I did not create the characters

682's p.o.v

"The pain the unending PAIN!!!!! I have to get OUT of here...I have to but...THEY won't leave me ALONE!!!" 682 started regenerating at an exponential rate, all the while thrashing and struggling, trying to get free of the chamber of acid. That's when scp omega squad came in ready for a fight. "I HATE you!" scp 682's regeneration reached maximum regen. 682 hit the chamber's walls with all its strength, completely demolishing the walls while uttering a triumphant roar and charging at omega squad killing 2 members including the team captain. Within minutes it killed a third of the staff including a few high ranking organization members. It escaped without further incident, strange for a keter class, almost as if it had a specific target.

Omega squads p.o.v

"We terminated all d class personnel and were half way to ITS chamber when we heard the roars. IT was trying to break through the chamber's walls. We hurried into the chamber it roared something at us then destroyed the chamber walls and charged into our squad killing the capt. and sgt.771. Poor kid, picked him off the streets, but guess that's just the way things are, so we went through the facility and tried to clear it but were unable to. It escaped within minutes."

682's p.o.v

"Finally FREE! They'll have a rather large mess to clean later heh, heh, heh," 682 thought as it in a cave a couple miles west of the facility. It could see the ocean from where it was. It was starting to doze when it heard a noise coming from the back of the cave. When it looked it saw a human with multiple scars on its bare torso, and a strange object that resembled a spear but with four other blades surrounding the blade at the top. 682 let out a low chuckle before ripping the human's head, arms and legs off in quick succession, releasing a guttural roar when done and then proceeding to devour the human, spear and body parts alike.