♡☆The Beginning☆♡

☆♡ Chapter 1 ♡☆
Ruby unlocks her phone to see 5 unread messages from her boyfriend, James.

Ruby gives a long sigh and decides to finally text back, considering that the texts were delivered 3 hours ago.

"Heya James"
To Ruby's suprise James instantly texted back.
"Sup Ruby! Wanna come to the beach with me?"
"Sure! What time?"
"About 12pm? Whaddya say?"
"12 sounds ok. Where do we meet exactly?"
"Drive to the east car park. Meet you at the cafe next to it."
"Cool! Cya there!"

Ruby gives an exited squeal. She just got invited to the beach by the boy of her dreams! She bounds out of her room and dashes into the bathroom. Nearly crashing into the door in the process, Ruby opens a cabinet above the sink to reveal stacks and stacks of makeup.
"Lets do this!"
She first applies a dab of yellow eyeshadow then a swipe of blusher on both cheeks.
"That will do! I dont tend to wear much. I guess i just like variation and lots of choices!" Ruby giggles and soon enough rambles back into her bedroom and flings open her Rococo style Wardrobe/Closet.
"Hmm... not a dress. Just in case the sea breese decides to embarrases me!"
Then something catches her eye. It was her old wooly pastel yellow cardigan, which has a pink heart design woven into the front.
"Perfect!"
She picks out the rest of her outfit which includes a pair of black leggings, a pair of denim shorts, and a blue cotton t-shirt with lace trim.
"Yeah.. i know its not fashionable.. but at least its comfy!" She smiles and starts to dress into her desired outfit.
Soon enough she might be more than just an estatic teenage girlfriend...

☆♡Heya guys! Hope you enjoyed part one of my first ever written fantasy! Keep an eye out for part two "two teen lovers" PEACE! :D ♡☆