Stangry

-WILUM'S POV-

Today is the day, I must confess my feelings to Stanger.. He's been there for me all this time and I just can't help but feel this way. I get so flustered near him.. His dick grazed me once and ever since, I've wanted the whole 50 yards inside me.

Stanger was coming today, that's when I decided ask him.

Just thinking about it filled me with desire.. I felt a small lump form in my pants and I looked down...

It was an erection.

I couldn't control myself, I grabbed my dick with the force of a trillion newspapers and pumped. I thought of Stanger the entire time. I felt a desire for more and shoved a finger in my ass, gently rubbing my insides while I continued pumping. At last I couldn't take it anymore, I climaxed and moaned out Stanger's name. It was an amazing orgasm and I only wish Stanger could have seen me...

A pungent, stangy odor filled the room... I turned around and Stanger loomed over me...

"I see how it is.." Stanger said.

He picked me up by my arms and slammed me against the wall. He grabbed my dick and played with it. I slowly became more and more erect, my penis bulged and slowly ticked, ready to explode. I nearly climaxed but he stopped. He put a finger on my lips and said "Not yet.. We're just getting started."

He slowly pulled down his pants, revealing his massive stanger. Stanger then gave me a single command, "Succ." I obeyed. 

It tasted amazing, I felt like I could go on forever. Bits of precum filled my mouth. Stanger then pulled away, and flipped me over. He slowly rubbed my asshole and stuck a finger in, pulled it back out, and licked it.

He slowly inserted his stanger into my anus, it hurt so much, but I knew it would soon feel amazing. He kept going inside me, I moaned "put it in all the way" and he forcefully shoved it all in at once.

Stanger was inside me... And I loved it....

He kept fucking me, every thrust getting him more and more turned on, his stanger getting larger and larger. We stayed at it for hours and it was everything I could have wished it to be. 

He started speeding up faster, faster, FASTER. And soon it was too much for both of us. We climaxed together, gallons of cum pouring inside me. I felt like a water balloon.

Stanger pulled out and slowly rubbed me down with our cum. He licked my eyes, told me I was a good boy, and left.

I lay there, cum still oozing out of me. Stanger had fucked me and that's all that mattered.

I got Stanged.