Entry# 16

Entry #16 was posted on October 16, 2009.

It has the description "searching."

In total, the clip is 7:57 long.

Jay approaches the house at night, with only his flashlight and camera. The door is locked, and no one appears to be there, so he goes around to the back where he finds an unlocked glass sliding door. Inside, the house is in disarray as if someone has been squatting in it for a while. There are coupons and drawings everywhere and the power is out. Jay picks up a water bottle he has found and the video tears, followed by a soft audio distortion1. After that, Jay begins to cough irregularly throughout the rest of the Entry. He tries to open a door but finds it locked. Just after that, he spots some blood drops dried on the floor and follows them to a bloodstained sink. Beside the sink are some bottles of pills—some of which he takes. As he turns to go back downstairs, he drops some of the drawings he has collected and picks them up, finding on the ground beside them a bullet casing. He takes that too. Again, he drops the papers at the top of the stairs, but only manages to get two before a coughing fit propels him down the stairs and out the door.

[00:00] White text on black screen: Entry #16. I received an anonymous tip about where Brian could be located.

[0:08] Sound of car door closing. Screen is still black.

[0:13] Keys can be heard, followed by a cough.

[0:20] A flashlight is turned on, illuminating a white front door.

[0:26] Jay knocks on the door.

[0:30] Jay attempts to open the door, but it is locked.

[0:34] Jay knocks on the door again.

[0:41] Jay knocks on the door once more.

[0:48] Jay tries the door handle again, but it is still locked.

[0:56] The camera looks the the left at some windows and then looks up at the house.

[1:02] The flashlight is switched off. The screen is black and sounds of walking through grass can be heard.

[1:16] The flashlight is turned back on. The camera is looking at the ground which is grass, and then cement nearer to the house.

[1:20] The camera looks up at a glass sliding door with white blinds.

[1:27] Jay examines two windows, to the right and above the sliding door.

[1:30] Jay looks through the glass door through the area between the blinds and the edge of the door.

[1:36] Jay knocks on the sliding door.

[1:44] Jay grabs the handle and slides the door open.

[1:52] Jay looks over the room and sees an overturned couch and many paper scraps on the floor.

[2:05] Jay: "Hello!"

[2:10] Jay: "Alex."

[2:14] Jay: "Brian." There is an upside down folding table on the floor.

[2:16] Jay looks around the room again, seeing couch cushions and the overturned couch.

[2:30] Jay digs through the paper scraps.

[2:49] Jay shines the flashlight down a hallway with wooden floor.

[2:56] Jay opens a small door in the wall.

[3:00] The camera looks into the opening. There is a tangle of wires and pipes.

[3:08] The camera looks to the left and light is shone onto a piece of wood with "BONE" written on it in white paint.