Chapter 3

Liam : on the happy couple (y/n) and Suvi !!!
Everybody : on the happy couple !!!

The entire team smashed each other cups together inside the Bar by the Nexus standing by the bar in a circle all cheering the new couple on who stood next to each other (y/n) left arm around Suvi shoulders. Being happy to have the relationship with a girl like Suvi

(Y/n) told the entire crew taking them all even Gil and Kallo to the vortex to celebreate his relationship, finding the Asari ark and getting a outpost on Kadara all that into one party.... all on (y/n) bill but he didn't give a fuck.

The crew supported the two all enjoying the party even Patrick and Jaal who weren't even party person but still went along celebrating the victories. The crew all started doing their ways of having fun Liam and Drack played the game who could swallow the most strongest, kidney killing drink in one go so or course Drack was winning.

Vetra kept a eye on Sid letting her join the party all most the younger sister got was the weakest drinks the bar got atleast she got to talk to the crew like Jaal, Lexi and Cora about adventures or funny stories.

Patrick took a seat at the table in the corner of the bar suprised when Peebee joined sitting oppisite of him.
Patrick : so your joining me huh ?
Peebee : you looked lonely.... and i love parties but i still don't want to get too close

(Y/n) was still holding Suvi under his arm talking to the Pilot and engineer of the Tempest laughing on all the Jokes Gill made about their love not minding it when the other was around it were jokes anyway. The bar was mostly filled with just them a few friends of them were there too like Verderia and Kess keeping a eye on her grandfather before he would drink himself to death.

Gil : so tell me if a believer and a pathfinder get a child will he or she still seek new golden worlds under the god eyes or just look for god
(Y/n) : (chuckle) that kinda fast Gil (blush)
Suvi : yeah we just got together.... all i hope we stay together
(Y/n) : me too
Kallo : i just hope this ends the sexual tension
Suvi/(y/n) : KALLO !!!
Kallo : what everybody can feel it.
Gil : true (sips drink)

The crew kept enjoying the party listening the music probived by Patrick mostly skilled all nobody complained.

(Y/n) let go of Suvi getting the two of them a drink by the bar his friend standing there to get him and Peebee another drink....

(Y/n) : already one down.... i thought your a lighweight
Patrick : (chuckle) i am but Peebee kept challening me and calling me a lightweight....... (Gets drink) but i accept the burning throath to take a sip in honor of you and Suvi.
(Y/n) : thanks (the two clash drinks)
Patrick : i wish you two happy live.... if only Sara could see it she be proud on her little brother.
(Y/n) : oh yeah..... now i need to throw a second party when she's awake.

The two placed drinked their drinks feeling the liquid burn their throaths so much Patrick got a coughing fit.
(Y/n) : (laughs/pats his back) you tried...... go ahead somebody gotta make sure Peebee gets home and don't get lost drunk on the Nexus.

The two laughed going back to their places (y/n) by his girl, Patrick by the table by Peebee.

Patrick placed the glasses on the table sitting back in his seat holding his glass in one hand.
Peebee : so (rest head on her hand) have to something interesting to tell? (Smiles)
Patrick : nah not really......... you have something im actually quiet interested how you pulled it off to build Poc
Peebee : really ?
Patrick : well that thing is sure something all it could use more weapons but still...... building by a few parts you a actailly working ancient floating robot.... hell that more i can do in a entire asari love time and you did it in a few days,
Peebee : (smirks) well i don't wanna brag but yeah im pretty freaking awesome.