Big Brother

THE INTRODUCTION

This  is a story of boy meets girl …

.

.

.

.

…  when they were  … uhmmm…

.

.

.

…thirteen years old…

… trust me, this part’s not the  love story.

CHAPTER ONE

Juliette

It was dinner time and Juliette sat at the same chair she had sat on every evening ever since she was 4. By now, she’s already 13, sitting in front of a dinner table that could have seated ten people. In both ends, were her parents and the maids lined up behind her that put their heads low after they presented dinner. Both her parents were one of those people who valued their business more than their only daughter.  For them, she was only a tool to attract great businessmen who had sons. Juliette was a very beautiful girl. She was a brunette that had long hair decorated with elegant waves accompanied with intense perfect dark brown eyes.

Tomorrow would be the day the whole family would fly to Britain to meet a  famous family who has managed  oil factories around the world for generations. Her parents wanted to make an alliance with them because they needed a permanent source of fuel for the cars they manufacture. They weren’t bringing  Juliette along because they wanted to make it a family trip at the same time but because the family they were to visit had a son five years older than her.  They were desperate… too desperate, Juliette thought.

            “Juliette dear, I expect you to behave properly tomorrow. Okay?”,  her mother broke the silence.

            “Yes, Mother.” , she replied… as always.

            “We’ll be staying there for about three months. You’ll be enrolled to the school where their son studies. Juliette, your task this time is very simple .  Make their brat fall in love with you within two months and then you can buy anything you want. Clear?”,  her father added.

            “But, Father…”

            “No buts, Juliette. We’ve already talked about this.”, her father interrupted. She wanted to day no, that she was tired of all this, that she didn’t want to do it anymore but instead…

            “Yes, Father” was all she said.

Chapter 2

Aljer

I walk into the same grand yet hideous house I’ve grown up in.”Good afternoon, Master”