Christian Yelich ~ MIA

"Hey! I love you and only you, okay?" (890 words)

---

"Oh, I totally saw what happened between you and the reporter."

"She didn't flirt with me, for the last time."

"Did you not catch her looking at you up and down?"

"No, I did not catch her. Y/N, why are you getting so worked up over this?"

"Because it bothered me a little bit, Christian!"

"What is there to be worried about?"

At that moment, Y/N's face was red with anger. For the past hour or so, she and her boyfriend Christian had been in an argument over the post-game interview. The reporter who was interviewing Christian was getting a bit flirty with him, which was too much to Y/N's liking. Christian didn't notice her flirty antics, which he thought were friendly actions.

"What is there to worried about?" Y/N laughed sarcastically at him as she drank her can of soda, "I'm worried about losing you, Christian! What would I be worried about?"

"For the last time, I don't think she was flirting with me!" Christian fumed with anger in his tone. He banged his fist on the counter as a reaction to his furious mood. "I think you're a little jealous."

"What?" Y/N looked at him as if he was crazy, "you think I'm jealous?"

Christian stood there silent but elected to nod his head as his response.

"I-I need some space," Y/N let out a shaky breath as she looked into his dark brown eyes. "I think we should take a break."

"W-what? Y/N, are you serious?" Christian looked at her in a surprised mood, not believing what she thought.

"I'm going to go..." Y/N grabbed her car keys and slipped on her shoes. "You know where to find me... If you want to talk things through."

---

"I really messed up big-time, Giancarlo..."

"As much as I like being your best friend, Yeli; I have to agree with Y/N."

"Wait, you think the reporter was flirting with me?"

"She definitely was flirting with you. Even though I wasn't in your interview, Christian, the reporter was smirking at you most of the time."

"And I'm guessing that's when Y/N got upset with me. Oh, I'm such a horrible boyfriend."

"It took you that long to figure out she was flirting with you? Wow..."

"Hey, I tried to keep the interview professional as possible. Didn't she know I was in a relationship?"

"About that, she came up to Y/N and threatened her to break up with you."

"She instigated this whole argument between Y/N and me? Is she the reason why I had the love of my life walk out on me?"

"You and Y/N broke up?"

"We're on a break. But, I don't want us to be on a break."

"You want to go apologize to her and gain her trust again-"

And just like that, Christian left Giancarlo's place to go where he knew Y/N was. Her old apartment she used to live in, way before she moved in with Christian into his apartment.

---

Christian pounded on the door several times, trying to get her attention. His fist was getting pretty sore, due to banging it against several surfaces throughout the day. He heard the door click and found Y/N standing on the other side with her mascara running down her cheeks.

"You were right." Christian was blunt and straightforward with Y/N. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to your side of the story."

"Did you heard the story, Christian?" Y/N looked up from the floor and maintained eye contact with him. "Did you hear what she said to me?"

"She threatened you to break up with me, just so she could make a move on me." Christian's voice started to crack and he tried to compose himself, but ultimately failed to do so. "I made a horrible mistake. I admit it."

"Christian, we all made horrible mistakes," she let out a shaky breath and chuckled softly to try and ease the mood of the atmosphere. "I'll also admit I made a mistake."

Christian softly chuckled as he wiped the tears off his face, "I'm truly sorry about today. I never should've treated you like this."

"And I'm sorry for not telling you my true feelings and for walking out on you." Y/N smiled wholeheartedly at him.

"Just so you know," Christian smirked at her, "I let the news station know about the situation."

"And, what did they do?" Y/N smirked back at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Let's just say," Christian admired Y/N's facial features for a few moments and looked into her now-sparkling E/C eyes, "she now has to stay at least 500 feet away from the Marlins Park and is suspended indefinitely."

"Hey," Y/N brought him in for a sweet and gentle kiss, which had lasted for a quite a while. "I love you and only you, okay?"

"And I only love you, Y/N." Christian cheesily smiled at her and grabbed her small hand in his larger one. "Shall we go back home, Ms. L/N?"

"We shall, Mr. Yelich." 

--- 

Yep, I'm back with another Christian Yelich imagine! This was a requested one, but I just love Yeli and I was in a mood to write this tonight. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the imagine; have a GREAT rest of your day/night, and I'll see you later! Bye!

- Priya 😀