School

Layla's pov.

'This time finally made of light, light

Tired of seeing black and white, white.

Having flashes in my mind can't take the ticking of time. The time that's passing by....... THIS TIME IM FINALLY MADE OF LIGHT, LIGHT.

TIRED OF SEEING BLACK AND WHITE, WHI-.' nothing like waking up to an alarm of zedd.

"KAYLA GET YOUR LAZY BUTT UP!" I yelled. the walls aren't as thick so she can hear me.

"SHUT UP." She screamed. b*tch.

Anyways, today was the last day of school so I quickly got in the shower and washed my body off.

When I got out I put on my bra and my underwear.

I wore a blue and white dress

( http://shard4.1stdibs.us.com/archivesE/jewelry/upload/309/485/XXX_309_1362968429_1.jpg )

I put a black belt around it and I put some sandals on the sole of the shoe were brown and the straps were black.

I don't like to put on makeup so I just did my hair

I put in some normal curls nothing big. it was only the last day of school.

I sprayed myself with some perfume but not a lot because that stuff is strong.

I grabbed my phone and got in side of my blue car not to brag but it's a corvette, yep I'm totally bragging.

Me and my sister both ride in my car because mom said that she bought Kayla a car but my mom started using it so mom has Kayla's car.

Kayla absolutely hates this car because it's blue which I love and she hates.thats why my whole room is blue and hers is yellow. naturally I think that blue and yellow are a good mix but she doesn't think so.

We drove to our high school and met up with all of our friends.

There was Katy, ,Valentine, Jacob, Kathy, and belle

Katy is a party animal she always throws the best parties and invites only the best of people.

tattoos.

Valentine is Katys cousin and they absolutely hate each other even though they act exactly the same.

Jacob is my secret crush. good looks kind personality what more could you ask for? but I think he has the hots for belle I still love her like a sister though.

Kathy is odd.... and funny.

Belle is super funny and pretty she is everyone's friend and makes everyone feel happy.

"Hey guys" Kayla and I greeted them.

"What's up" Jacob yelled.

"HEY" Kathy screamed.the rest said hey.

"Guys we should head inside before the bell rings we have 4 minutes." Jacob claims nonchalantly.

"OMG" I yell and run inside to my locker. I put away my backpack and grabbed my binder, and ran to class.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

School was very boring as usual.

Except the day was very slow and I'm so glad it's over.

I went home and hopped in my bed. I started playing quiz up but slowly started drifting off to sleep.