Prolouge

~Hey my little kittens!!

HERE IT IS!!! the prologue of the second book of the Monster in my town series, I really do hope you enjoy this it might take a while between updates because im not only coming up with new characters but also different settings. I also want to make this better then the last one and not as rushed as i felt i did with the last book so 'bear' with me...(wow) anyway yea that is all for now. Also before i forget i will me doing a special contest with the readers of this book and last book I will be picking 3 different people and will be sending them something special if you have any ideas for prizes please let me know. It can range from me making something to my ordering something for you from hottopic or something of the sort.

HOW YOU ENTER: there are three ways you can enter 1.) @ me here on wattpad or write something on my page telling me you favorite part of the last book and why with the #TheMonsterInMyTown 2.) IF you have a twitter you can @ my at RazorBladePKN with the #TheMonsterInMyTown and tell me a little about yourself 3.) you can write a comment telling me your deepest fear and why with the #TheMonsterInMyTown and if you do all three your name will be put into a hat and i will draw 3 wattpad names, I will announce the winners and send them a PM. If you do all three please let me know your twitter name and if you do all three you name will be put in three times, i will stop accepting entries friday 4/21/17 at 11:59pm. IT IS ONLY IN THE USA for right now i will only ship to the usa sorry and depending on where you live will it be how long it take to reach you, also the limit on the prize will be around 20-25 dollars for now i might raise it later, i will not send cash!!!

That's all for now hope to see you all soon and thank you very much<3~

Ashley's POV.

I took a deep breathe as me and cc walked out of our home, I looked around before making my way to the car carefully buckling a tired cc. I stroked his cheek and kissed his head closing the door i looked around one last time before hoping in driving down the road to see CC's doctor. As I as driving i constantly looked back at cc to make sure he was comfortable. He was getting better he wouldn't flinch as much when people touched him, and he was starting to talk more and more everyday. There are still some problems sometimes he will wake up in the middle of the night screaming or he has to sleep with me to make sure i don't disappear.

His hair was a little past his shoulders now and he won't let anyone cut it, not that i'd want to i love his long hair. He looks a lot healthier now to his skin tone is back to normal, but he is still a little thin for his age and height. The doctor said he'd gain his weight back as long as i made sure he ate three times a day and drink protein milk for kids at least twice a day. I was happy to see that he was gaining weight, I was happy to see him doing better in general.

I pulled up into the parking lot trying to find a parking space closer to the building knowing cc always really tired after therapy. I turned off the car grabbing cc and my bag, cc laid his head on my shoulder silently sucking his index finger a habit he's gotten into since he started his therapy.

"OK cc ready so see doctor Lee?" I asked as expected he only shrugs burying his face further into my neck. He's always like this when we come here, I don't really understand the doctor and staff are really nice and there is even a play room he can go to while he waits for his turn. We take our seats after signing in and wait a little while before the nurse calls for cc to come to the back.

<Time laspe - After doctor visit back home>

We finally made it home the doctor visit took longer then normal because they had to run some test on cc and draw some blood, which he did not like at all. I walked cc to his room and tucked him in his bed, i walked out leaving the door open knowing when he woke up he'd run out. I sighed and laid on my bed, i turned over on my side and looked out the window. I hate moments like this where everything is quite and you have time to think, sometimes your mind wonders to things you really don't want to think about.

I closed my eyes trying to force myself to sleep, i was almost there when i felt a gush of wind fill the room.

"ashley..."

I shot up gasping looking around but saw no one, i looked at the window to see it still locked. I took a few more deep breathes before laying back down and closing my eyes. when i did i saw flashes of Andy's face moving quickly across my eye lids. I screamed and sat up once more falling off the bed in the process, I rubbed my face and looked around.

"Mommy?" i heard a small voice, my head snapped to the door seeing cc standing at the doorway rubbing his eyes with his little fist.

"mommy im hungry" he said walking up to me sitting in my lap rubbing his face on my chest. I sighed and nodded puting on a small smile fore him.

"OK sweetie lets get some food in that belly, how about some grilled cheese?" i asked getting up and carrying him downstairs, he nodded sitting up slightly giving me a little smile.

It's ok ashley, everything will be fine. You and cc are here and andy is gone, he can't hurt us anymore just breathe..... for some reason that only made the hair on my neck stand up even more.