Chapter 1 {Here Comes the New Girl}

Sorta more or less what I was going for, for your look in the story. You can change the colors and hair length I'm just gonna say this is more or less what you look like in glasses.

(Your P.O.V)

'Ah first day at a new school!' I thought and grabbed my fluffy white duvet and threw it off of me leaving my (s/c) legs cold and exposed, I then reached over to my night stand and brushed my hands over the top of it. My hands made contact with a cold plastic object, known to be my glasses.

I slid my glasses on my face and gently pushed it up the bridge of my nose. My eyes finally adjusted to my surroundings as i could see my room more clear. My duvet scattered sporadically over my bed, the sunshine shimmering through my blinds making little rays streak throughout my room, and finally I see my mirror on the wall that is pointing directly at me.

"Holy shit......I look like shit." I said raking my hand through my tangled rat nest I call hair. I starred at the tiny hint of dark circles that are starting to form underneath my eyes, from the lack of sleep that I got from the night before.

"Well might as well try to get up and look presentable for at least the first day!" I said pushing my glasses to the top of the bridge of my nose and swung my legs off my bed and into the ground, which was a big mistake.

As soon as the skin on my feet graced the smooth wooden floor, a chill from the top of my toes and crawled it's way to the back of my knees to the back of my thighs, and danced its way up my spine all the way to my neck.

"Jesus f*cking Christ." I said shaking with a force so hard that it looked as if I got hit with a thousand winds.

After getting up I stretched my arms out and over my head. A couple of pops were heard from my neck and spine, but that's normal especially when you consider what I do to my body when I play volleyball. After a nice long stretch and a good hardy yawn I slapped my cheeks for one last wake me up and trotted down stairs to get breakfast.

Yes I live by myself, Where are my parents you may ask? They are just back in my old country (c/n) and since I decided to go to school at one of the best schools in Fiore for Academics and Volleyball. They decided to let me live by myself since they trusted that I could handle my self without needing a guardian or any supervision, but it's not the first time I've been by myself.

{Big mistake. I can barely cook toast without it burning 😂}

I am a straight A student and I almost never do anything extremely bad so I kinda have their trust.

"I wonder what their volleyball team is like!!" I thought as I grabbed the milk and cereal out of the fridge and grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet. But I decided to take a shower and get dressed before I eat.

(Just imagine her having a montage of her showing and getting dressed while this information about her is being given to you)

I have played volleyball since I was 4 years old, I used to play for a church because there was no age group for me yet, and then I played in middle school back in (c/n), which I was one of the best players. Honestly because almost anyone who plays in middle school aren't that dedicated because they are just playing for fun.

"I just hope that I have a chance to make the team." I said rinsing the conditioner out of my hair.

I went in my room and grabbed some black jeans that were slightly ripped at the knees and a (f/c) dressy shirt for my first day of school.