I Should've Told You - Prologue

"We will never know what the future really holds. We may predict about it, but we will never be sure about it.

Life is all about chasing and taking chances. So once you got a chance, you should do your best. Because, once you failed, second chances were never guaranteed.

If you love someone, go ahead and tell him/her. Life is unfair, be aware of that. But Life is short too, so do the things you want to do and say the things you want to say before it gets late."

140225 © lovelehyixing/undeadpetal.

Kyuhyun was the type of guy that every girl will love. He's got the brains and that very attractive face. He has this amazing voice which can drive every young lady in the block madly in love with him. But, maybe God was really showing off when he created Kyuhyun. God gave him that humor, which was a real turn on to every girl or even to every gay on the school and Kyuhyun... he's a real gentleman.

"Those mesmerizing eyes, that lovely nose and even his lips were the sexiest among all... He even got that very beautiful personality..." Nari started.

"But Kyuhyun... He's not my type though."

Nari was a Junior student and goes to the same school as Kyuhyun. She was the Head School- Writer. She belongs to the A-class of their school, she was also known as the 'Leader' for Nari has this great sense of leadership, but to sum everything up; Nari was just a simple Junior Student, that believes that there was nothing special about her and just really full about Kyuhyun.

"What the heck is this? Is this even serious? Kyuhyun? Cho Kyuhyun again?" Nari complained to their School- newspaper adviser.

Cho Kyuhyun was sort of a star on their school. For example, in every pageant or contest he joins, he will just get the awards and will leave nothing for the other contestants.

"And that happens every year." Nari said.

"Just give it to him, Nari. Kyuhyun is now on his Senior year, this would be the last of him. I swear." Mr. Lee, SNA, said to Nari.

Nari was just too pissed off to say a word. She just fixed her coat and started to do her job.

As she started to do her job, she put her earphones on. She believes that whenever she plays music while she writes, she can make a good one.

As Nari writes, she begins to ignore the world. She was really focused on her job that she didn't even saw someone coming.

"Hi!" Somebody greeted her. Since Nari was busy writing and was wearing earphones too, she just ignored it.

But then, this somebody didn't stop. He greeted her again. But this time, he pulled her earphones out of her ears.

"What?!" Nari shouted. She even stood up from her seat. She was really pissed of, as we can observe.

"Hi." Somebody greeted her again. "I'm your senior, Cho Kyuhyun. You must be my dongsaeng, Choi Nari?" He flashed her with his usual sunny smile.

Nari raised her eyebrows and then she managed herself to sit down. She pulled her long black hair with curls on the end into a pony tail. She fixed her eyeglasses then she sighed.

"I'm sorry, senior. I'm just having a bad time and it went really worse when..." Nari was speaking to Kyuhyun while she was kind of busy cleaning her messy table.

"When you came in." She whispered.

"Hmm... What? What did you say?" Kyuhyun asked curiously.

Nari's eyes seemed to grow big when Kyuhyun asked. Did Kyuhyun hear her?

"Ha? I didn't say anything." Nari looked straight to Kyuhyun's eyes.

"Well, anyway, I'm A-Class Junior Student, Choi Nari. Nice meeting you, A-class Senior Student, Cho Kyuhyun." Nari smiled at Kyuhyun as she introduces herself.

"It was nice meeting you too, Junior student, Choi Nari." Kyuhyun motioned her to a handshake with him.

Is Kyuhyun the one for Choi Nari? How could a charming young man like Cho Kyuhyun soften a cold-hearted Choi Nari? 

"How can something so wrong feels so right right all along?" She asked herself as she motion herself to do a handshake with Kyuhyun.

***

A/N: Thank you so much for reading my work again! I hope you'll continue appreciating my works 'til the end. Fighting! :-)