A new start

A room is shown in which a couple seeming to be very much in love are seen sleeping half naked half covered with blanket cuddling into each other. Its 6.59 in the morning and after a minute alarm clock rings and the boy moves to get freshen up.

After half an hour the boy is seen setting his hairs and saying to the girl.

Boy: Hey! Get up sleepy head its 7.30 now.
Girl: please dear let me sleep some more time.
B: this is not fair anika now a days u woke up when I move to office and when I arrive at home u sleep and in office all day u r busy with ur work. U are not spending time with me these days.
( yeah so the lovley couple very much in love are our one and only Shivika)
Anika: I know Shivaay I don't know why but these days I feel very tired even I have noticed that I am being irritated on small things , don't know why from some days I am feeling very low. While saying these words she has a urge ti vomit and that is it. After saying this all to Shivaay she suddenly rushed to bathroom keeping hand on mouth and started throwing up.
Seeing anika like this our hero become tensed and waited for her to come out.
S: Anika I think we should visit doc. This is not done u were no nahi samjha. And today no office samajhi now go and get ready we are visting doctor today only.
A: oh ho mere pyaare pati dev aaj aapki wo foreign delegates ke saath meeting hai naa toh aap office jaayie and yaa meine kal hi doc. Se appointment le li thi I am visiting their with prinku. Okk now khush.
S: Hmm. Bohot kush. Chalo ab chalkar breakfast banate hain varna tumhare bestest waale dono devar upar kamre mein hi aa jaayenge and then u know them and their teasings very well.

After having breakfast shivaay went to office and anipri went doctor.
After checking Anika
D: so mrs. Oberoi do u also feel dizzy and nausea these days
A: yes doctor. Doctor is anything serious .
D:well then i have to do some more tests of u.plz follow me.
P: don't be afraid anika , everything will be okk.
Anika nervously moves with doctor.
After tests done the reports are immediately handovered to doc.( a great asso's reports to result ton jaldi aana hi tha) the doctor was seeing reports.
A: doctor is anything serious .
D:yes mrs. Oberoi. Now miss priyanka to take a good care of her. And yaa mrs. Oberoi could u plz call mr. Oberoi here.
A:yeah sure doc. Plz wait a sec and she called Shivaay and informed him to come to hospital.
After sometime Shivaay arrived at hospital and went to meet the doctor. Anipri were waiting for them outside.
Inside doctor's cabin
D: Mr. Oberoi there is bad and even good news for u , ur wife is pregnant.but
S:he was the happiest person when doc. Informed him about anika's pregnancy but soon it disappered and he said but what doc
D: but Mr. Shivaay ur wife is week mentally and physically and I have a fear she could loose the baby and I must not inform her about her pregnancy until and unless her embryo is stable . The reason to hide the fact from her is that she might get very much attached to this child that god forbid if we loose the baby she must get to an emotional trauma and along with baby we can loose her also. It will take about four months to stablize the child in her womb. I hope u can understand me . And yaa let her.lead the life now as she is leading don't ur ut extra care to her being suspicious.
S: but doc. How that is possible she normally work in office.and after knowing her health I can't allow her to work.
D: u can do a thing u can make her work like this that she perform it while sitting only.and about medicines say it that she is anemtic so these medicines are for this and yaa plz take care of her and her eatables.
S: thanku so much doc. And yaa I will take care of her.
D: btw do u wanna see ur child.
S: yaa but isn't it to early.
D: no it's about two weeks pregnancy.
Shivaay was overwhelmed to watch his child.After this he went outside and worried anika ask him what happend to which he repiled nothing and said that nothing much doctor was worried to tell u about u being anemic that's why.btw i have a thought why not both of u visit sahil in his hostel , he was missing u Anika . Waise bhi u bunked office today so u must utilise it. Saying so he made them sit in car and himself moved to oberoi mansion and informed whole family about the situation.

Soo will continue in next part. It may be the last may be not. Depends on my khurafaati dimaag. Waise there was way much negetivity in my pervios ff so in it there is no negativity . Hope u enjoy the first chapter . Guys it will be different from others in coming episodes so stay tuned and plz vote.