A Turning Point

Sorry guys there is a change in story anika had her mother earlier only she didn't find her now she is one who adopted her means sahil's real mum.

So now as anipri went to visit sahil in his hostel, they were returning back home from their and anika thought to visit to her mum so they proceeded towards anika's old house and anika was shocked to see shivaay over there. ( guys Shivaay came here to tell about anika's pregnancy and her critical condition to her mother)let anika mum's name be Pallavi. Both of them were shocked to.see anika.there.

S:anika tum kab aayi.
A: Abhi. ( they were relived that anika didn't hear anything).
A: par aap yahan kaise
S: yeah was passing by so thought tow meet mom. Btw tum toh sahil se milne gayi thi naa toh yahan
A: he was cut in betwwen by anika . Haan maa no bohot zaad aa rahi thi toh socha milti chaloon. Waise shivaay mein aapse kuch puchon .
S: hmmmm
A:kya mein.aaj raat naa ke saath ruk jaoun.
S: nooo
A: shivaay plz
S . No means no Anika tumhari tabiyat bhi theek nahi hai.
A: shivaay plzzz
S: no Anika not at all u can't stay here if I want maa can come with us home than i can spend as much time u need to with her . Aur phir jab tum mere samnr hogi toh mujhe bhi tasali rahegi. Saying this he signals Pallavi.
P:yes Anika he is right chalo mein tumhare saath tumhare ghar chalti hun then u can spend as much time u want with me. Okay Baccha.

Anika excitedly started jumping which make both of them tensed and Shivaay immediately calmed her down.
Shivaay was thinking that why anika seems so happy when she met maa when pallavi explains him that its because of pregnancy mood swings that she suddenly becomes this much happy .

When pallavi is finished with packing they move towards car prinku is in car Shivaay keeping the luggage pallavi locking doors and Anika was crossing road when suddenly a car hit her and she falls and near by stone hit her head. They rushed her ti hospital and informed whole oberoi family.After some time doctor checking her.

Doc.:she is perfectly fine just a injury on head. I have bandaged it but I have to take utmost care of because u know about the complications in her pregnency very well.
Shivaay went near anika and sat beside her

S: crying anika mein tumhe aise nahi dekh sakta tum kitni kamzor Ho gayi ho . Pata hai hum parents banane waale aur look at my fate mein tumhe ye bata bhi nahi sakta that u r pregnant.his eye drop fall on Anika and she gains consiousness and in her khidkitod avaatr jerk away shivaay's hand holding her.
A: ae Mr kon ho aap aise kaise aapne mera haath pakda.
S:anika tum theek ho naa mein toh dar hi gaya tha.
A:  thinking o bete ki isse toh mera naam bhi pata aur dikne mein bhi ache khaase ghar se  hai phir bhi aaise mujhpe line maar raha hai. Bada standard walla chepda hai. ) ae kon hain aap . Mein aapko nahi jaanti.
Meanwhile prinku is.informed about anika's condition by rest of the family members.

Listening to anika's shout everyone comes inside and anika seeing pallavi shouts naa and again faints this time due to sedatives.
Shivaay ask doctor about the reason of sudden change in anika's behavior to which she replied that may she had partial memory loss where she lives in a life in which u haven't entered yet.
S: so what now doc.
D: we can do nothing mr. Oberoi my suggestion is tell her about her memory loss but not about her new found relations. She must feel guilty not to remember her loved ones. And one more thing try to reincarnate ur old memories with her. Maybe that will help her to regain memory.
S: okay doc. Thanx now may we take her to home.
Doc. Yeah Shivaay but do remember that she is pregnant and she don't know this so u have to take much care of her.
S: sure doc. Will surely. Thanx one again.

Saying so he left out the cabin and all of them moved to OM.

So this was the second part hope u enjoy. Waise the main story will start from next epi so be tuned to know more and plz vote and comment guys .plzzz they are my supporting pillars.