FINAL

I believe even though you aren’t by my side, this is not goodbye.

One day Cha Sunwoo, One day, you’ll look at me the way you once looked at me. Those glances that makes my heart skip a beat, looks that reminds me of the love you are ready to give, and the stares that melts my heart away.

I believe you’re taking the long way back to me.

I miss the glances, the looks, and the stares those things that livens up my world.

Inside all those past memories, I make myself hurt and myself cry.

At the end of every day, you were always there to brighten up my always dull day. They didn’t know behind my always laughing face is a saddened heart that yearns for something. Something only you know.

You didn’t cry as much as I did, without a lot of tears, you tried to give me a painless goodbye.

Why didn’t you cry as much? You left me with my puffy eyes on. Reddish if I may add. But you, you left me with a perfectly normal façade. Was that farewell painless?

I know that you will one day return to me, that I believe, I will wait for you, I’ll do it for you.

I’m not a very patient person. You do know that. When you cook food, we would always fight on whose fault is it when the food burns because no one was there to attend to it until it cooks nicely. You would always say that it’s because of my BIG appetite. But I would always contradict what you say because my appetite is not BIG, you’re just really slow. But now that waiting is more worth it. Don’t get me wrong. Waiting for food is really worth the wait. But if the food you are waiting is cooked by him. Think twice.

I believe… Because I might hurt, you couldn’t even cry.

I believe… You will return to me all the tears I now shed.

You couldn’t even cry because of me. Don’t you know that I’m a strong person? I know you’re not. When you return, I’ll be your crying shoulder.

I’ll glimpse that you come into my sight and it’ll make my tears fall.

Missing you really kills me inside that water comes out of my eyes. Is this really normal? Tears kept flowing. No matter what I do, it falls.

You didn’t cry as much as me, without a lot of tears, you tried to give me a painless goodbye.

I know that you will one day return to me, that I believe, I’ll wait for you, I’ll do it for you.

Was the world dazzling before I met you?

No. My world was dark, life meaningless. But then I met you. This may be an over-used phrase or sentence, but it fits perfectly. You gave colors to my world and a meaning for me to live my life.

Underneath that sky, all I’m left with are tears.

You gave life to my sleeping world. The skies were not gloomy anymore. But all of the sudden it rained. While the droplets of rain meet the ground, tears of my own joins them.

I will save this place next to me.

I look at this empty space next to me.

“Why aren’t you here?” that question I want to deliver to you. The question I badly need an answer to. I don’t need to know why you left. I just want to know why aren’t you coming back already.

“You should be here beside me, with me in this world you painted with memories of us.” This statement waiting to be heard by you. I kept practicing this line to your squirrel plushy that you left behind.

“Please come back…”    

You are the only reason… that waiting gives me enough happiness.

Waiting for you got all the little patience I have. Waiting for other things quickly boils my blood.

“Where is the food I ordered?” I asked angrily. “Your advertisement says that you deliver quickly.” I glanced at the leaflet on the desk.

“I’m so sorry sir, but I think the traffic is heavy and if I may add, it’s already rush hour. Meaning most of the cars are out now.” The lady on the other line said.

“Well, your advertisement is lacking. You should have added that your service is fast on certain occasions like when there are only few cars on the road and you your “fast” service is not applicable during the rush hours.” I said calmly.

The lady on the other line just kept on apologizing until the delivery boy came and she said that I get a discount for the delay. “It should have been free.” I thought so, but I am just a hot-headed person. Not a meanie to ask for a free food for I know that it will be deducted on the poor delivery boy’s salary.

But even if it took all my patience, happiness replaced it; I learnt how to appreciate things around me. I suddenly learnt how to look through people. I learnt to not only look by my eyes; but to also look through my heart. Finally I can see what a wonderful world looks like.

“Can my world look like this once more?”

Love is the only reason…

Waiting in vain made me realize things…

As days pass by, if you forget the way, I’ll be waiting.

I’ll always be waiting, waiting for your return. Days may come to weeks, months or even years. I’ll always be waiting Sunwoo-ah. Please know that your Junghwannie would always be waiting.

I’ll do it for you.

You did so much for me. Now it’s my turn. All I have to do is wait. While you opened up not only my eyes, but also my heart.

All I did was take you for granted. I let you paint my world but I didn’t even acknowledge you when you were still beside me. I didn’t even say thank you.  All I did was look happy, be happy and think I am happy. While you showered me your love, I enjoyed the happiness you brought me with someone else, but comes back to you when things go wrong. Still, you were there to boost up my feelings. Why didn’t I notice it since then? Why did you confuse me? Why did I think that all you did for me was for friendship-sake? I should have known better.

Now I am too late. You are not here beside me, to hear me say it. I should have said it. Now, all I want to say to you is this. Erase those unnecessary questions/statements/sentences I wanted to say earlier. Nothing matters anymore. If you choose to accept this or not, but Cha Sunwoo! “SARANGHAE!”

I’ll do it for you~

I’ll wait for you.

(A/N)

Crappy. I know. so sorry!!! (TT^TT) It's just that, that duet just kills me. please enjoy this fic. haha~ <3