Skatepark

Ethans POV

I wake up look at my phone too see the time, it read 11:32 am. I smell something delicious, PANCAKES. I get up and walk down the stairs, I go in the kitchen and see natalie and gray making pancakes. "hey e want some pancakes" gray asks "hell yeah" I reply while I sit at the table and natalie hands me a plate with 12 pancakes and gray hands me syrup and a bowl of fruit. Gray and Natalie take a seat and eat their food, while I eat mine. it started to get kind of awkward so I guess ill start a convo "soooo..um.. are you guys like a thing now?" I ask a little awkwardly. Natalie quickly replies with a "no ,definitely not" she says seriously, I see graysons famous smirk form on his face as he mumbles "not yet" but I could still hear him pretty clearly.

I finish up and put my plate and bowl in the sink and head upstairs to get dressed. I throw on a black pair of ripped jeans and a burgundy color vans hoodie. I take a look at my phone and see the guys texting in the chat again, lets see whats otg.

~TEAM~

Nate: Was up homies

Jayden: Ntm wbu?

Nate: Ntm , u guys wanna hang or wha?

Grayson: why not

Aaron: ya sure

Jake: hang when I get back from the store mom needs me to pick up a few

Adam: sure bored as fukk

Me: where we hanging?

Grayson: Skatepark?

Nate: Yeah

Me: k

Aaron: tell corneau too come

Aaron: her friend too

Jake: what one? shes friends with everybody

Aaron: tru but o'reilly

Me; why?

Jayden: why not;)

Me: okay ill ask her but heads up I think gray already got the hots for her;))

Grayson: ;)

Aaron: 2 for 1

Nate: y'all fucked up

Grayson: Back off there carpenter

Aaron: okay okay but I'm getting the red head

Me: Brooke?

Jayden: don't tell me u got the hots for brooke o'reilly there dolan

Me: WTF that's fukin nasty

Aaron ; ha whatever c u soon

Nate: c u all fucked up ppl soon I guess

Me: Peace

I walk downstairs too ask natalie if she wants too come to the skatepark with me and gray and our friends "hey" I say "yo" she answers "wanna join me gray and our friends at the skatepark, brooke can come too if you want" I ask "sure, but only cause I wanted to go there anyway might as well go with you goofs" she replies " hey were not goofs, your probably in love with us" gray comes in and says "in your dreams dolan" she replies to gray and I chuckle. She halls out her phone to which I'm assuming shes calling Brooke. "brooke can't come she has a book report due tomorrow and she wants to finish it now" natalie announces "oh okay" I reply "well lets go" grayson says extending the o in go, followed by "I'm driving". "ill be out in a minute guys" natalie yells out while me and gray are about to get in grays truck "sure thing babe" grayson screams out "not your babe dolan" she screams back I chuckle.

Natalies POV

I come back outside with the guys waiting for me. I walked out now changed into comfortable black leggings, a comfortable navy blue and white striped Tshirt with red trimmed around the sleeves and hem of my shirt followed with my white hightops converses, with my blue and black penny board. " your actually gonna ride, corneau? " Grayson asks me "no duh, now cmon"

Were now driving with some small talk here and there, this music is starting to get boring so I guess ill ask gray if he has an aux cord. "hey gray?" I ask " yeah nat?" he asks in a questioning tone as well "do you have an aux cord?" i question "yeah, here" he says and hands me the aux cord. "thanks" i thank him "no prob" he replies. I plug my phone in and right away the song 'dirty laundry' by Blackbear comes on. Me, Grayson and, Ethan all start to jam out in the truck, it is a really good song. "MY GIRL DONT WANT ME CAUSE OF MY DIRTY LAUNDRY LETS GO, MY GIRL DONT WANT ME CAUSE OF MY DIRTY LAUNDRY AND I THINK THAT SHE KNOWS IM OUT OF CONTROL" we all scream along with the lyrics.

Soon enough we haled up in the skatepark parking lot. We all get out of the truck and go to meet the guys. We head up to the park and see all the guys skating, most of them on penny boards, others just on a regular board. They all kind of just started taking turns showing off so I just sat there until someone came up and sat next to me. it was Aaron. "so you now how to ride or what?" he asks "i do actually" I reply "well show us what ya got" he says "i don't know" I say "cmon don't be scared" he shoots "I'm not" I shoot back "do it, do it, do it, Do It, Do IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT" I hear Aaron start off but all the guys join in "fine" I say. I grab my board and go into the ramps I did a few tricks and came back up around, "your not so bad, corneau" grayson comes up and tells me "your not so bad yourself either" I say back. "oh so you were watching me when I was boarding" he asks me raising his eyebrow "no" I shoot "yes you were" he shoots back "okay maybe a few tricks but that's it" I say "mmhmm" he hums

A FEW HOURS LATER

Were now home and its 9:00 pm and we have school tomorrow so I'm gonna go get a shower. I take off my clothes and rap into a towel and walk to my bathroom I adjust the water to the way I like it and hop in. I rinse my hair and start to wash it, I apply my shampoo then conditioner. I wash my body with my coconut body wash, rinse, and hop out of he shower. I rap my towel around me and head back to my room. I put on my undergarments (bra, underwear) , a pair of nike pro shorts and a random navy blue crop top I found. I decided to let my hair air dry tonight so I put it in too two French braids and let it dry that why so my hair will be nice and curly tomorrow. 

I go downstairs to grab a bottle of water and someone startled me "oh sorry I never meant to startle you" ethan says "its fine, doesn't matter" I chuckle "so" he says dragging the o "so" I say copying him also dragging the o. "um are we friends?" he asks "i guess, well I mean I hope" I answer him "you hope?" he asks "yeah you guys are really fun to hang out with, and seem like awesome people I always thought wrong of you guys but you aren't the people I thought you were" I tell him "oh we could say the same about you" he chuckles "oh well I'm gonna go to bed I'm kind of tired" I state. "oh okay night" he says "night" I say and head upstairs for bed.  I set my alarm for school tomorrow and dose of to sleep.