Gender

I woke up and looked out the window. Light, fucking light. Yes.
"Brian" I said shaking him
"What" he said rolling over
"Guess what today is"
"Gender"
"I'm so excited, get dressed we have to leave in 30 minutes"
I got up, did my makeup, put my clothes on and got ready to leave. While Brian was getting ready I made bagels. I put my shoes on and when Brian was down I handed him his bagel. We got our stuff and left to the doctors. Since we decide on knowing when we make the video, we didn't look at the ultra sound and the doctor wrote the gender in the back of the pictures. Once we were done we got the stuff from our house for the video and headed to the awadis house.
"Hello guys"
"Hey"
"So we were thinking that you guys could film your reaction when you look since you will all be part of it"
"Of course"
We are making slim in a huge storage container for part. We are having Brandon, mama rug, papa rug, and Jackie throwing stuff at us. They will be throwing slime, glitter, paint, and confetti of the color of the gender. Before we do that part they will fill balloons with paint and we will pop them for us to know the gender, then them throwing stuff on us. We will put the balloon part in black and white, then them throwing stuff,the balloon part in color, and then their reactions.
"Jackie here is the gender, make sure you can see all of your reactions"
"Thanks"
"I'm in charge of filming and I will do what you say, or you could blame me"
"Ok, we will be in the car while you make the stuff and fill the balloons.

TO BE CONTINUED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry i haven't updated for a while but heres a long awaited update