(T)Rolling much?

Crow grins as he holds his brand new Golden Dynamo Roller in his hands, looking up to Inkopolis Tower. "Just got my new roller, now for testing it in action!", the red hedgehog thinks proudly, before leaping into the lobby.  After some seconds he and his team, consisting out of him, Rom, Yaiba & Aion, are finding themself on Murray Towers, fighting with orange ink, facing off against Trichronica and a inkling girl, battleready with blue ink.

"Nice roller Crow", he suddenly hears Rom's voice, "is it new?" "Yeah, just got if from Ammo Knights. Can't wait to test it in a real turf war.", the small hedgehog answers, his tail wagging in excitemeint, "I've heated the Dynamo's are having the longest reach". Before someone else can replay, the match starts.

(BG :  "Sucker Punch" by Hightide Era

)

Both teams are leaping out of their respective bases, Crow storming like a tank through the middle and coating his way with lots of orange ink, and the rest splitting up, to cover the area in their color. Trichronica, all 3 armed with Splattershots, are also starting to paint their turf. "Alright guys, this is going to be easy!", Shuzo yells, as they progresses. "Shouldn't we be careful because of Crow?", Kai asks. Shuzo stops in his tracks, "Why?"

"Well, Crow uses the Golden Dynamo Roller for the first time and you know how much reach that weapon has", Kai explains. "And Crow's quite a roller pro!", Riku adds, " He's definitely wrecking some splats on us up...". "Don't worry twins, we'r- YIKES!", Shuzo started to talk, but the three suddenly got splatted by a gigantic orange ink wave.

The three bandmembers are respawing in the base, just to see that all 3 of them got splatted by the same roller wielding, red hedgehog. "Okay... That was because we wasn't careful enough. Let's go!", Shuzo smiles and leaps back into battle, Kai & Riku behind him.

One minuet later...

"Okay... This is getting out of hand...", Shuzo says with quite the grumpy face. He has been splatted for the Xth time by Crow with his new roller. "I said that we should be careful...", Kai adds, while rubbing his shoulder, "The Gold Dynamo's quite powerful and in Crow's hands, it's, just impossible to predict."

Time skip to the results (BC I'm lazy right now)

Both groups are waiting for the results, as Shuzo's eyes are focusing Crow. He has been splattered countless times by the roller wielder, but that much in one game without getting some revenge on him? That's new for him. Judd announces Team orange as the round's winner and also Crow's surprisingly got into first place on the battle ranking with a pretty impressive number of kills, no splats and massive points. Shuzo instead is stuck on leas place with almost none kills, too many splats and almost none covered ground.

He has tried to avoid Crow at all costs, but he and his roller has always found a way to cross his way.

How the heck did he managed that? Shuzo asks himself.