chapter 3: new look

Just as she closed the door I quickly pulled the tray onto my lap it was hot but with the covers on me I barley felt it I quickly gobbled down the eggs with toast then lastly I ate my bacon and finish sipping the last of the juice as I got up I saw that with the breakfast it gave me enough energy to walk I put the tray back on the white bed stand. I quickly got my bag and pulled out a white shirt with black skinny jeans and black converse I tied my hair in a pony tail and put on my sweater from yesterday and put away my necklace and ring that Miranda gave me with the letter. And got out some of the money that she left me put it in my pocket and got the tray that had my food and left the room with the tray in my room. As I closed the door I started walking down the hallway as I got closer to the end I saw a living room as I looked at the room it looked as if it could fit about nine people as I turned I saw another room and saw it was the kitchen and saw their was a dish washer I put the plates and cup in their then washed the tray up in the sink. When I was done I went back to the living room and sat on a brown couch that was made for three people I was thinking about how much has happened during this week I remember that it was only Monday afternoon when my mom hit me causing me to sleep for a full day then on Wednesday I just had been pushed to the limit when I decided to look for my sister’s box then Thursday how I decided to leave my misery home and how on i slept i see that today's still thursday or so i think. i was thinking about were we were going when i heard danella say "oh i  thought you were in the room oh well lets go." i got up and followed her outside were a blue van was parked we got in and i asked her a question. "how old are you? and how did you know miranda?" well more than one question. "well i'm 18 so was miranda lets see i knew her since sophmore year at school and before she died she asked me a favor, which was to help you. oh and were going to desert sky mall, okay?" "sure" was all i said when i noticed we were at the mall aready i got out after danella and we went up to the side that had a store called el mercado de los cielos written inside it was as if the mall had it's own mall inside but full of mexican stuff we walked around until we stopped at a salon for hair we quickly get in i see that it's they don't just do hair but they also do nails, and makeup i stare at all the kinds of hair styles that thier is i snap out of my day dreaming stage when i her a girls voice say "welcome, what can i do for you i'm karla by the way." she was very pretty she had purple hair and blueish eyes (pic of karla on side) she had a black shirt with white pants and black converse. " my name's danella and this is my sister karin we will like to have a hair cut, nails done, and makeup thank you." said danella "well come over here and sit down karin so i can start on you i'll call another girl in to do your hair danella. nia come over here so you can do danella's hair" a girl with short brown hair came over and took danella to another chair as i stood thier with karla she said "wow you got long hair girl." "i know it'll look longer once i take off my pony tail and my hair is up to knee length "i got and idea i'll cut it were u want it but the rest u can donate" "sure why not can you cut it to my adomen?" "sure" so i started to braid it which is easy and then she cut it when i she was done i asked her if she could find cut out my bangs and cut it in layers she did and it looked great i then asked if she could highlight it with purple as we were done we moved to a side were they did nails and make up as i sat down so did karla on the other side i wondered were danella was..."i'm going to do light makeup is that alright with you?" "sure" i said she barely applied foundation she put on mascara tan eye shadow and pink a light touch of red lipstick when she was done i looked at the mirror and saw that i looked very pretty as she moved on to my nails she painted them white with black strips and a mustache on the center of each one when we were done we started talking i had a fun time with her an hour passed untill danella came she looked very pretty she had her hair cut up to her shoulder and changed it to red that complimented her eyes and had a tanned foundation that wasn't so hard on her since were both might be mexicans but i'm mostly pale kind of color she had black eyeshadow and red ruby lips we said thank and she paid while i waited outside after that we kept on shopping.

vote

comment

share

follow

like

-karinacerrito<3