TREES

HERE I'm COPY PASTING THIS EVERYWHERE I ORIGINALLY POSTED IT ON INSTAGRAM I'M Threecheersf0rbands (the o in for is a zero)

ANYWAYYYY

I'm gonna let people write my crack fic with me. Basically just DM me and you can help with it. The rules are:
• You must have a Google account (because we'll write it in Google Docs)
•When we start the GD you cannot remove anyone else's work UNLESS they give you permission to or you're fixing an error, though it's a crack fic so the grammar/spelling/punctuation is supposed to be bad
• You cannot add in OCs but if you would like to work on a specific character's lines and actions just tell me
•Anyone can be in any era you want besides Gerard because he is the sheriff of emo town
• You can add in any characters as long as they're not OCs, so you can add real life people but not yourself unless you're breaking the fourth wall.
• You may break the fourth wall but you can't do it too much
• I'll give credit to everyone who helps unless you specifically tell me not to, then you may stay anonymous.
• If you're reading all of these, when you DM me, put "sheriff gerard can arrest me"
• You will not have access to my Wattpad account. Like I said, we will write in a Google Doc (I can explain that to you if you don't know what it is)
• You may not kill off any main characters (I'll tell you them if you want to kill someone off)
• If I get more than one person to join, there will be a group chat, so be prepared for that.
• You may invite friends to join as well
• Almost anything is allowed because this is a crack fic after all
• Whenever we write a new chapter, it must start with something related to the ending of the last chapter.
• I recommend reading the first chapters I have up if you're going to join, just so you can understand what we're doing. If you would like, though, you can read the last two chapters at the very least. 
• Try to have the same writing style, although I hope everyone understands that the grammar is supposed to be bad.

This is probably not going to work but y'know one or two people may join. I'm not super serious about this, so I don't care if people don't join, but I just had this idea and thought it could be fun.