Chapter 2

You woke up in a comforting bed, it was soft and blankets wrapped you in warmth. It felt as though there was warm caramel on your body as you layed on a cloud.

There were bandages on some of your skin. And most of the bruises you remember you had were gone. 'What happened?' You thought as you looked around the room. There was a hot dog in the center of the floor with ketchup and mustard bottles beside it. You got up and stood. You were a little shaky at first but you managed to stay straight up. You walked over to the hot dog. You figured it was safe to eat and you put on (Ketchup/Mustard) and ate it. It was really good, you were surprised at how it filled you up. You went over to the door and pulled it open.

(Sans POV)

I heard the door creak  from the room but I didn't get up. I simply continued reading the pun book I got. I saw her come in the room. She was weak, but not thin, though she wasn't over weight either. She looked to be around 18 to 20 years old. About my age. She walked in carefully and took notice of me almost immediately. I put down my book and smiled softly and welcoming towards her.

(Your POV)

I walked in and saw a skeleton wearing a robe and slippers greet me. The robe had a hood on it and it was slipped on his head. He smiled at me warmly and greeted me politely. "Hey kiddo, it's nice to see you're doing well"
"Th-thanks, wh-where am I?"
"The underground, don't worry though, we monsters don't fight. Except for 3" he mumbled the last part but I still heard it. He looked genuinely caring and I trusted him enough to move forward towards him.

I moved so I was next to him and immediately I was wrapped in a surprising warm embrace. I was surprised. He was like the dad I never got, the family I never got. I wanted to cry. It was loving, something I never got to feel in life. He noticed and hugged me tighter. I began to let the tears flow down my face. He was whispering kind, gentle things in my ear. He was to kind to a stranger, I never wanted to leave. I hugged back and my crying slowed. He looked at me softly. "Better kiddo?" He asked me. "Y-Yeah, uhm, what's your name?"
"Sans, Sans the Skeleton"
"I'm (Y/N), Im sorry if I intruded on anything, or into your home"
"Oh no, I'm actually alone here in the ruins"
'But he's so nice, why should he be alone?' I'm honestly angry no one lives with him, or even visits him for that matter, he's so sweet. I now hugged him. He was shocked at first but then smiled back. I was glad he did and I didn't want to let go. The embrace was to warm to want to.