DOS AND DO NUTS

These are the DOS and DO NUTS of this roleplay! Please do listen to these. There will be consequences if you do not follow these guidelines.

DOS
Yes! Do make lengthy replies! Make sure you have at least three-four sentences.
Yes! Please do roleplay in third person. Such as: Amelia wandered around the halls, her eyes trailing the falling posters of her old school. (Add 2-3 sentences for this to be a full reply)
Yes! Please do have drama! Just make sure it is either something that won't mess with the world majorly, or you ask me first!
Yes! Please do out the password, "Bless you" in your form!!
Yes! Please do respect other people! Don't even hate the role player! If you seriously have a problem with someone do contact me! (In PM)
Yes! Please do comment chains! I would prefer no tagging, please do include people!

DO NUTS
No! Please do not have explicit scenes! I will allow kissing and hugs, please no nudity and limit your profanity. (Use *)
No! Please do not write one liners! They're boring and make you look like you do not care.
No! Please do not roleplay in first person. Or like this.
*walks around* hello
I will smit you
No! Please do not not fill out the password!
No! Please do not be rude!
No! Please do not not have fun!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!