Chapter 1 - Arthur Kirkland

It was a dark night, there where no clouds, nor where there any Stars, it was just a plain, black sky. It was midnight and after a long night of drinking Arthur Kirkland was making his way back home. His tie was now tied around his head, his short dirty blonde hair entangled into the tie. His hair fell over his large eyebrows, resting above his dark green eyes. He huffed "bloody bar-" his sentence was interrupted by a slight hiccup "-tender kicking m-me out! He doesn't k-know-"
another hiccup "-me! I'm the united bloody kingdom!" 

His words where slurred and his stumbled into his home. His house was decorated with plain colours. Cream pained laced the walls of his home and the floors where carpeted with a light brown wood. Arthur clumsily made his way to his 'magic lair' as he would call it, and wandered over to a bookshelf, there he found a old looking book, tattered at the edges, he opened the pages and skipped a few before settling on page 57. As he looked the page up and down, his eyes unable to focus well, he started to recite the words inked down. "Down down low low I find myself shaking, bring me a child, or maybe two, who will ever know, One four three four, grab me a child" And that was it. He dropped the book and lay on the floor laughing slightly "Bloody hell the ceiling looks great!" And with that the drunken, British mess, fell asleep.