Richard (Sad)

Richard POV

Y/N has been acting very strange lately. She's not being herself. She's more quiet than usual and she is just staring at something. She also sleeps early which is weird because she always slept late.

Right now it's night time and she's asleep next to me. I was using my laptop when I see her wake up and look around. She quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

She threw up and I put my laptop down. I went to the bathroom and she flushed the toilet.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She shook her head and brushed her teeth. Something is definitely wrong.

* The Next Morning *

Y/N has been going to the clinic a lot so I decided to go when she came back. I lied and said I was going to the gym.

I got there and spoke to the doctor.

"Well recently she asked me to give her the name of a doctor that can help her with her cancer treatment." He said and my eyes widened.

He continued talking but I wasn't paying attention anymore. He must've thought I knew.

I left without saying anything and I rushed to my car.

She has cancer?

I felt tears come rolling down my cheeks. I grabbed my phone and quickly went to my contacts. I found her and called her.

"Hey you know what to do." She said then the voicemail tone came on. I locked my phone and started the car.

I was rushing home. I was not even concentrated on the road as much. I almost passed a red light.

She has cancer!?!

Why didn't she tell me?

Why is it taking so long to get home?!?!?!!

Why does there have to be traffic today?

Once the traffic passed I tried my best to go home fast.

I arrived in like 10 minutes. I turned the car off and ran out. I opened the door and called out for Y/N.

I went to our room and saw the bathroom door was closed.

"Y/N we have to talk about something important." I said and knocked on the door. She didn't answer.

"Look I just want to know why you didn't tell me you had . . . cancer." I said and waited for the door to open but . . it didn't.

I twisted the knob to to my surprise it was opened. Once it opened my heart fell to my stomach.

She was on the ground with pills in her hand and she had thrown up but she was unconscious.

I could feel tears rushing down my face.

No!! Y/N!!!

I pulled out my phone and called the ambulance.

I had her in my arms as I cried onto her.

Her perfectly grown out hair was everywhere.

Memories ran through my head.

"I love you Richard, till death do us apart my love." She said and I smiled.

"I love you too Y/N." I said and I kissed her head.

-------

"Richard I want to have a baby." She said.

"I do too."

Please god help me!

I heard sirens and I couldn't even move from my position. A few moments later three paramedics came in with a rolling bed.

They pulled me away from her and checked her pulse. They carried her onto the bed and then took her out the house.

I got on the back of the truck with them and held her hand.

Just then . . . The most horrifying sound came to my ears.

Beeeeeeep . . . . . .