ive got niall horans phone number

hi my name is Ali and this a stories of how I found niall horan phone number and we fell in love. WARNING: cursing and sexual contentm

«Ali point of view»

me and my best friend kaitlyn were getting ready to go to a one direction concert. YAY !!! my favorite is niall and kaitlyn is liam

I was wearing a one direction shirt with the midnight memories album cover on it and light blue skinny jeans with maroon doc Martin's. kaitlyn was wearing short shorts and a black spaghetti strap shirt. the concert starts at 6:15 and it is 5:34 now so we have to go. "kaitlyn let's go we have to leave now if u wanna have it ass there in time" I screamed "ok I'm coming" and off we were.

when we arrived we showed or tickets and went to our seats. the lights went down and 5 black object stood right in front of us. did I mention front row seats. the guys sang what makes u beautiful,one thing,little things,more than this, and now they are pick a girl each to sing midnight memories to. niall reached his hand out to me from the stage. and to my surprise liam brought kaitlyn up to the stage OMG FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW

After the song was over their bodyguard took me and kaitlyn back stage we had no idea what was going on until paul told us that the boys want to hang out after the show.5 minutes later the boys came back stage and took us to their dressing room. niall handed me his phone number 678-2223 and Liam handed kaitlyn his 678-2238.(not real numbers)

«10 minutes later»

me and niall were staring into each others eyes and soon we were having a full on make out session. It was getting very heated when kaitlyn and Liam screamed "stop mouth fucking each other"

«kaitlyn point of view»

me and Liam were talking when we looked over and niall and Ali were basically mouth fucking each other. we got disgusted so we yelled out"stop mouthing fucking each other"  the boys had to leave to get in there regular clothes. me and Ali  invited niall and Liam  to go our flats to hang out so of course they said yes and we headed outside me and Ali said our see u laters and we went our separate ways.

«Ali point of view»

niall was driving and he was a little horny so I decided to tease him a little. I reached my hand over and placed my hand on the inside of his thigh, I started to move my hand in circle motions and he started to moan under his breath "Ali stop unless u are going to get it when we get to the house"he said

"make me" I said and kept on moving my hand "ur gonna get it when we get to the flat"   

«18 minutes later»

we arrived at the flat and niall and me were getting into it and just when we were both naked my mom came in the room" 1 how was the concert 2did u have fun and 3 WHO THE HELL IS THE GUY YOU ARE HAVING SEX WITH?" "oh hey mom um the concert was great we had a boot of fun and the guy I am having sex with is niall from the band I went to see tonight" I said and my mom's jaw dropped "ok so let me see if I understand this u just met this guy and it not dating and ur having sex already?"

"well not exactly we are going to be dating from right now, niall will u be my boyfriend?" "yes I will I know we just met but I think I'm in love with you" "awwwwwwwww" we hear my mom hear from behind us at the door.

«kaitlyn point of view»

me and Liam just arrived at my flat and we are chillin on the couch watching a scary movie and having the child down inside him he did the stupidest thing and screamed in my ear and I fell off

the couch and I was waiting for the impact to the floor and I fell on something soft. I opened my eyes and I saw what I fell on ........................... it was liam.